jake richmond

Infinity model review blog (Now with Augst releases!)

19 posts in this topic

Hi. I've started a new blog to review Infinity models (and other related products). Mostly because I love Infinity and I enjoy writing about models. If you enjoy that kind of thing please check out my blog (here's the link). My most recent posts are reviews of August releases and a look at the cool stuff from Interplanetary!

Thanks,

Jake

Cool, I'll check it out.

I'd instead say thanks for making them ;)

Nice blog, good work.

I share much the same opinions on the hvt figs, although i'm biased towards the haqq one!

I have a new post reviewing the April Infinity releases, including the new Imperial Service stater, the Maghriba Guard and more! Check it out here.

wow you are alive  ??

WTF   where you have bean ??

Medusda combined forces with Combined army and they kidnap you (well you are not a kid so Jakenap you ) in to the outer space in outer toilet ?? ;)

9 hours ago, Maru said:

wokw you are alive  ??

WTF   wh in this forum  txcept to update this specificpating have bean ??

Medusda combined forces with Combined army and they kidnap you (well you are not a kid so Jakenap you ) in to the outer space in outer toilet ?? ;)

My comic has been on hiatus this week (due to a dental surgery) and I'm no longer participating in this forum (except to post updates for Infinity Review), so I guess it might have looked l vanished from the internet this week.

Infinity Review has been updated with reviews of August's releases and a look at the cool stuff from interplanetary! Check it out here!