Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InGen

Slaget om Stångebro @ LinCon in Linköping Sweden May 5th

3 posts in this topic

This is a special operations tournament held during the gaming convention LinCon on the 5th of May in room S37, at Linköping University Sweden, kindly sponsored by Alphaspel

It is going to be a 3 round 300pts tournament, the missions are Supplies, Emergency Transmission and Comms centre.

We have room for 16 players, the event fee is 100kr which can be paid at the location or sent to my swish account. 

You can sign up for the event and by sending a pm to me or emailing to jesper.fogelholm86(at)gmail.com (new email adress), please include your ITS pin so I can register you for the event.

If you have any questions you can post below or send them to my email or send a PM. 

Participants 10/16

Jesper - InGen

Rickard - Yaldo

Johan - 

Berjiz

Ingenting

Emil

Erik

Daniel B

Daniel L

Johan K

Samling 9:30 

Please have your first turn order tokens and figures available for deployment at 10:00 so we can start the first games right after the terrain briefing!

We have scheduled 2 hours and 15 minutes per game, if needed this can be increased to 2h 30min by removing/shortening the break but hopefully this won't be necessary.

Terrain briefing and match-ups

10:00 – 10:20

Supplies

10:30-12:45

Lunch – 60 min

Emergency Transmission

13:45 -16:00

Break – 30 min

Comms centre

16:30 – 18:45

The tournament info has been updated with missions and the schedule as well as registered participants.

Best regards Jesper

Jag har skickat in min anmälan för några dagar sedan... Its nr V4899.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0