Lilith

Army 6 Bugs & Suggestions

534 posts in this topic

Are there plans to translate Army6 into German? If you have a list of things to translate, I could do it, since I have a week of vacation coming up, and I would really like to see a german version of it all.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I really miss having a note-feature. Preferably on a per-model basis, since I like to name characters and to make it easier to remember their respective loadout when models are strikingly similar in loadout and appearance: "Priss here is my bolt Paramedic, Tofi is my basic Bolt, and Dani's carrying the drop bears". Would also be nice for say, metachem purposes or loot when using the mobile version.

Is the courtesy list issue of it adding an order being corrected? Its been a few months since I first had that problem and I am still getting it as of today. Any news on this one? 

According to the PDF and web site article, Major Lunah can only be in Imperial Service.  However, Army 6 also has her in vanilla Yu Jing.  Which is correct?

1fbbf3a2a0244faca4924c90902a9657.png

There seems to be a "." missing after the first sentence. This can lead to confusion that Line 1 and 2 might be intended to belong together (this has happened today).

Although it is clear in the Wiki that De Feresen works like Bipandra or another Dire Foe Character and counts as the same kind of troop as the regular unit he originates from, this isn't quite clear in the Army Builder.

It would be way easier if De Feresen wasn't mentioned in any Fireteam or Special Fireteam entry. Instead the above line 3 "Special Fireteam: Core, Joan (any version) + De Feresen and up to 3 Knights Hospitaler." could be replaced with "Special Fireteam Core, Joan (any version) + up to 4 Knights Hospitaler." like it is handled for Santiagos.

This would save an extra line of Fireteam rules for Joan, Joan V2, Hospitalers and De Feresen and makes things easier to understand.

It looks like all 'sniffer bots' do not have the proper profile for the Sniffer, it should be 'Disposable (3)' -(edit)- It should also probably possess Deployable trait as well.

This effects all factions 'sniffer bots' and perhaps some other units

This came to my attention after a rather large discussion on a Facebook group, this cause a lot of confusion/debate

Capture.PNG

On 5/12/2017 at 7:33 AM, ElVampo said:

Is the courtesy list issue of it adding an order being corrected? Its been a few months since I first had that problem and I am still getting it as of today. Any news on this one? 

This.  I just printed out courtesy lists and I'm still having the same problem.  An extra order is showing up in every single combat group that's supposed to have a hidden troop.  I don't think that's the way this is supposed to work (though if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me).

On 5/12/2017 at 9:30 PM, ToadChild said:

According to the PDF and web site article, Major Lunah can only be in Imperial Service.  However, Army 6 also has her in vanilla Yu Jing.  Which is correct?

My mistake, the PDF has a note that she is in Vanilla as well.

According to the profiles pdf the scots guards should have a 27 pts ap marksman rifle profile with camouflage, this profile misses the camouflage part when the caledonian sectorial is selected in both the normal as the mobile army builder.