Lilith

Army 6 Bugs & Suggestions

619 posts in this topic

Under Mercs there is no Registered Bounty Hunter Sforza or Miranda are they not intended to be mercenary's? If they are Yujing units then they should be available in Vanilla as well.

So either they are Yujing units not listed under vanilla, or they are mercs that are not showing up when you turn on the merc selection.  Either way something is wrong here.

They're ISS-specific versions of the units, so are being shown correctly.

5 minutes ago, IJW Wartrader said:

They're ISS-specific versions of the units, so are being shown correctly.

That doesn't make sense. The only thing that sectorials get exclusive from vanilla are Mercs, if they are Mercs then they should be available in Merc selection for all factions. If they are not Mercs but instead a yujing unit Vanilla and the Japanese faction should have them as well. Unless they are setting new standards and sectorials will now be receiving units vanilla does not. Seeing how no other sectorial has been gifted this privilege i believe it is an over sight. 

PS. Correction just vanilla would be entitled to them sectorials don't get access to all units.

They were introduced in the TAGLINE season as ISS-specific versions of the units. That hasn't changed.

On 10/5/2017 at 8:14 AM, IJW Wartrader said:

They were introduced in the TAGLINE season as ISS-specific versions of the units. That hasn't changed.

I did get a little confused when reviewing things that they do not appear in the version 3.8 profiles PDF.

Army bug:

In ISS it gives a validation error if you have the standard (irregular) version of Miranda Ashcroft, saying you must include both Miranda and an ABH as the Ashcroft Hunting Party.  That should only apply to the special (regular) versions of the units.  This is correct for the standard (irregular) version of the Authorized Bounty Hunter; it's only Miranda herself where the validator fails to differentiate between the versions.

On 23/9/2017 at 9:40 AM, Daboarder said:

the latest update allwos ITS legal when the MERCs are used. however the Tick does not adjust AVA in accordance wiht hellLios's ruling

SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE: (tournament extra) ANSWERED for example QK can include 3 yuan yuan, and with soldiers of fortune  can include 4 more, butt yo have to use one CAP (SWC)

Can we get this fixed

Dont forget to use the mercs option ;) 

a0aac073af1943f37d89fc12353da268.png

I was. It still wasnt duplicating the ava of mercs

1 hour ago, Daboarder said:

I was. It still wasnt duplicating the ava of mercs

you have to see two opctions os mercs when they can be included on the sectorial list. For example Yuan Yuan at QK The 3 for sectorial and the 4 for Soldiers of fortune.

a0304604f3f202f514141162a62c6b74.png

6 hours ago, HellLois said:

you have to see two opctions os mercs when they can be included on the sectorial list. For example Yuan Yuan at QK The 3 for sectorial and the 4 for Soldiers of fortune.

Follow on question, can Mercenary Kaplan link with regular AVA Kaplan? 

The merc profile doesn't have Fireteam: Core written in it but I'm aware that ARMY shows this as a reminder and forming Core Fireteams is a function of the Sectorial rather than a skill. 

21 hours ago, HellLois said:

Hahah yeah serves me right for arguing with you.

Thanks HellLios, much appreciated.

Bit and Kiss are only showing up for generic Combined Army and for Onyx, but the ITS document says that they should be in all Combined Army Sectorials. So Morats and Shasvastii too.

Any chance that the code for army is open source at all and can be looked at? I figure it is not, seeing it is used officially for tournaments.

Anyway, suggestions for web and install-able versions:

Please make the Weapons tab so it can be resized. I'd love to see all the weapon options of a unit all once while. Along the same lines it would be nice to hide CC or BS weapons.

Please make the Hacking tab so it can be resized.

When opening the Weapon or Hacking tab, have it return to a default location. I often extend my army across two monitors and like to put the Weapon and Hacking on the other monitor to look at as I play with list. When I reopen the application in a single smaller view I have found opening Weapon or Hacking is hidden because it is in the area that I haven't extended the window to yet, i.e. where I used it last.

10 hours ago, IJW Wartrader said:

Bit and Kiss are only showing up for generic Combined Army and for Onyx, but the ITS document says that they should be in all Combined Army Sectorials. So Morats and Shasvastii too.

Seconding this. Clarification as to whether or not it's intended or an oversight would be helpful. 

Bug:

In the weapons list, clicking on Submachine Gun (AP Mode) is a broken link to the wiki (looking for a page named "Subfusil").

Shock Mode works fine.

Since Discover, basic Knifes etc are all listed under Weapon Profiles already, could we have the Barehanded Weapon Profile show up now that it is needed for an ITS Mission?

@V, @HellLois
1. I've found a lot of people aren't noticing the change in the validation mark from green check to green exclamation point, if SoF are used.  I don't know of a better way to present it, but... something? 

2. Also, when you print a legal list without SoF, or any illegal list of any kind, your validation mark prints off on your list.  When you print a legal SoF list, there is no validation mark.  Regardless of how #1 is addressed, this definitely needs to be fixed.

/And sorry if #2 has already been mentioned.

Kamau HRL/SMG is still wrong described with Combi/LGL in english and french language option.

Bit & Kiss don't have a unit type classification.  In Army, the unit will always show the classification of whatever unit you used last.  I assume it's supposed to be "Character".

The Downloadable version of Army still has the old Bit & Kiss logo.