Lilith

Army 6 Bugs & Suggestions

631 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Eciu said:

To what ? Proper Kamau rules ? It's damn hard to find proper rules  among pictures of Kamau 4-2 MOV or other issues. 

a link to a post or something where you're drawing your confidence from. All I see is conflicting versions of Army, and a PDF that matches the English version. I play in english, and do not speak Spanish, so you can understand if an opponent asks me why I get a BS 13 HRL with mimetism for 23 points and all I have to back me up is 'It's in the spanish version of army'. 

10 minutes ago, Locksmith said:

a link to a post or something where you're drawing your confidence from. All I see is conflicting versions of Army, and a PDF that matches the English version. I play in english, and do not speak Spanish, so you can understand if an opponent asks me why I get a BS 13 HRL with mimetism for 23 points and all I have to back me up is 'It's in the spanish version of army'. 

I was around here when this mess had happened and just remember things (I was bit vocal about those changes). 

In general this situtation is bit hilarious as you are kinda entitled to bring LGL to torunaments now as Army6 is official tool ^^ (if someone want to be a cheater/dick he could even bring 2 lists with HRL or LGL xD). 

Thats all I have:

Here is a "error" version with 4-2MOV

Related image

apparently it's even worse. The LGL shows when you're picking the troop, but the HRL appears on the weapons list. This seems like a simple fix... maybe it's been overlooked?

Reposting my image references directly in this thread:

On 10/24/2017 at 11:20 AM, ToadChild said:

Army (spanish) has HRL + SMG:

kamau-2.png

Army (english) has Combi + LGL, but the weapons list shows HRL and SMG stats:

kamau-1.png

French version of Army has the same issues as English, where it says Combi+LGL but has HRL+SMG stats.

when using Soldier of Fortune, and you go higher than the 75Pts caps, the error message is not explaining very well why the list is not ITS legal with SoF.

Did something structural change in 1.16.1 ?

It's straight broken for me, and I've never had any issues before (in a couple years of use). 

It wouldn't update, even running as an admin. So I deleted and reinstalled. It went on okay, but none of the buttons work, the assistant is in Spanish and only says hello.

I'm on Windows 64 bit version... anyone else having issues?