Nazroth

"I AM NOMAD" WINNERS LIST is here! [1st post]

185 posts in this topic

[NEWS] RED is a well known colour of SPEED and we are certainly gaining speed right now!
Goonhammer stepped in and offered to fund another prize!

<strong>- OBTAIN THE "BLOODED" ACHIEVEMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN A DRAW OF PRO-PAINTED CORREGIDOR BANDID MINIATURE!
Sponsored by Goonhammer. Paint job provided by http://www.scarhandpainting.com</strong>

Heroes-Of-Flamia.jpg

Can Qapu Khalqi players participate?  We have Corregidor Alguaciles and Mobile Birgadas.

IGXB8mR.png

7 minutes ago, Danger Rose said:

Can Qapu Khalqi players participate?  We have Corregidor Alguaciles and Mobile Birgadas.

IGXB8mR.png

Sure mate! Anyone is welcome to join the war over Flamia's liberation - as long as they report battles as Nomad Commanders...

na bogato.jpg

@Danger Rose Unfornately no. You will have to play a Nomad sectorial or Vanilla. At least you could win some for Haqqislam. Also, please stop. That face is too kawaii.:excited:Me and my love of romantic anime (Maid-Sama, Torodora, among others) & Eyeshield 21.:facepalm::blink:

Nazroth sets the bar, Nomad style. Now others follow. Where others first accused as a cheap ploy for more games, now recognize the Nomad community is just enjoying being Bromads. ;)

Who recognizes what? The only thing we see is Nomad suddenly turning into capitalistic PanO pawns! Bribing their own generals with prizes, how low your moral must have fallen.

(OOC: Nice Idea O.o)

They need to BLACKMAIL their own kind to get some results.... Infidel mercenaries! 

OOC: good call

Do not falter RED team - we still have some work to do on this Island...

NOMAD KEEP UP FIGHTING.jpg

A surprise miniature prepared for “I AM NOMAD” promo campaign! This one will be a reward for a randomly selected Nomad Commander who obtains ‘Poked the Dragon’ Special Achievement – more details soon…

“I AM NOMAD” – http://scarhandpainting.com/i-am-nomad/

13012724_1127233897327226_42310833799871

You can check out more pics of this miniature at: https://www.facebook.com/scarhandpainting

Diggin' that Flamia-pattern Intruder! :)

It's not entirely Flamia pattern - will add a final touch to it, once the rest of the rewards are painted... something ultra special....

evil plan xd.jpg

nice blackmail @Nazroth you are very talented... for a nomad! :D

33 minutes ago, Luisjoey said:

nice blackmail @Nazroth you are very talented... for a nomad! :D

Thanks mate - Nomads got to be talented to stay aloft on board their space-junk...

Also I wouldn't been able to prepare so much miniatures for rewards if not for the financial support of fellow Nomads. The paint job is mine, but the effort is that of the Team.

against the odds.jpg

– “POKED THE DRAGON”

– SCORE 3 WINS AT ZHURONG BETWEEN 25.4.2016 – 1.5.2016 TO RECEIVE ONE RAFFLE FOR A PRO-PAINTED CORREGIDOR HEAVY MASHINE GUN INTRUDER! EACH 3 WINS IS ONE RAFFLE!
Sponsored by Nomads. Paint job provided by http://www.scarhandpainting.com

nomads - don;t waste time! The miniature await's it's new owner!

Poked the dragon copy.jpg

Intruder 2.jpg

These rewards are a great way to help lessen the feeling of despair for Nomad generals when PanOceania rightfully takes control of Flamia Island. Great thinking Nazroth!

1 minute ago, PrayingSeraph said:

These rewards are a great way to help lessen the feeling of despair for Nomad generals when PanOceania rightfully takes control of Flamia Island. Great thinking Nazroth!

You're just jealous that we don't give a f about Panoceania - and focus all our efforts on Yu Jing instead...

blink.jpg

Lol yup poor pan-o so used to being the centre of attention.

8 hours ago, McQuag said:

Lol yup poor pan-o so used to being the centre of attention.

Well we are the largest hyper power in the Human sphere and the only power than can take on the Combined Army.

Now that we're Allies can Haqqislamites participate too?

lucky%20star%20konata%20izumi%20chibi%20

Sorry to be so insistant, but those prizes look awesome!!!!

I have to say, that Intruder is absolutely gorgeous!!

41 minutes ago, Danger Rose said:

Now that we're Allies can Haqqislamites participate too?

lucky%20star%20konata%20izumi%20chibi%20

Sorry to be so insistant, but those prizes look awesome!!!!

You only get as price a Avocado Salad with Cashews, along with a downloable Bjork MP3 from your nomad masters! :P hehehe

1 minute ago, Luisjoey said:

You only get as price a Avocado Salad with Cashews, along with a downloable Bjork MP3 from your nomad masters! :P hehehe

T-T

Hey guys – another Limited Time Achievement for “I AM NOMAD”

“PAINTED THE ISLAND RED”

– SCORE 3 REPORTED WINS BETWEEN 2nd MAY and 10th MAY 2016 FOR ONE RAFFLE FOR A PRO-PAINTED MORLOCK MINIATURE! EACH SUCCESSIVE 2 REPORTED WINS WILL GET YOU ANOTHER RAFFLE!
Sponsored by Nomads.

paint-this-island-red.jpg

Hey nomads, have you noticed the big red hairy ape lookin' dudes just south of the city? No it's not @Luisjoey's Brother/Sister/Father knights with sunburn. That, Lads and lassies, is the combined army. You want to do something about that or should everyone else drop their defenses to fix it while you keep poking YuJing ineffectively?