Nazroth

"I AM NOMAD" WINNERS LIST is here! [1st post]

185 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

some good stories, content and prizes on the way and if your watching the faction timelines coming out of the Liaisons and Briefing rooms, they are very interesting lol

I'm glad you like what you see so far ;-)

1 minute ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

No Problem, glad you had fun.

How the campaign is won will be worked out by CB : ) (Honestly I think the who definition of 'Win' has greatly evolved when we say just how intricate the battles and politics played out)

And it's not up to me (us) but it's hard to see flamia controlled out right - at least from where I'm sitting : )

There will be some good stories, content and prizes on the way and if your watching the faction timelines coming out of the Liaisons and Briefing rooms, they are very interesting lol

Wait, so you are not the ones that decide the win conditions? Well, that explains a lot of things...

14 minutes ago, Pendragonstn said:

Wait, so you are not the ones that decide the win conditions? Well, that explains a lot of things...

No

We provided the platform, designed how the system works, create the AI historian (and agree its parameneters with CB), keep the whole thing running, turn on the features and theatres once we have agreed everything is ready to do so.

CB Wrote the campaign and decide the outcome etc

19 minutes ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

No

We provided the platform, designed how the system works, create the AI historian (and agree its parameneters with CB), keep the whole thing running, turn on the features and theatres once we have agreed everything is ready to do so.

CB Wrote the campaign and decide the outcome etc

Well if half of what I hear Bostria is telling Yu Jing is true I wish it WAS you guys deciding how things would play out.

Ah...how I love the Private Forum Spies...but yes, if what Bostria told us is true, you indeed would have wished for BoW to decide the winner...but we'll see, that was before BoW actually sent them any data, so who knows.

3 hours ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Ah...how I love the Private Forum Spies...but yes, if what Bostria told us is true, you indeed would have wished for BoW to decide the winner...but we'll see, that was before BoW actually sent them any data, so who knows.

This isn't news to us. We suspected results were predetermined. Why do you think I challenged Bostria? Why do you think we kept attacking Zhurong? To disrupt those ppans

1 minute ago, Magno said:

Why do you think we kept attacking Zhurong?

Because you like Tohaa and didn't want to see the big bully kicking down our sandcastle? :D

3 hours ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

What a GW thing to do.  Still, thank you, it's better to hear it straight form the horse's mouth so there can be no claims of "misinterpretation".  

I dont understand all the conspiracy talk, the winning conditions were up day one. Three zones or highest points. All this manipulation talk sounds more like sour grapes from not achieving your plans than anything else.

1 hour ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

Lol

i trust bostria with my life guys, do not worry : )

That's good and all, but he was a Commander on a specific Faction, please forgive the rest of us treating him as such and trusting him in that condition as far as a Ghulam can throw the new Maghariba Guard.

5 minutes ago, Danger Rose said:

That's good and all, but he was a Commander on a specific Faction, please forgive the rest of us treating him as such and trusting him in that condition as far as a Ghulam can throw the new Maghariba Guard.

OK I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it needs an arm like a fiddler crab to accomplish it ; )

Ok guys seriously....take off your tin foil hats and return to normal....what I ment wasn't that Bostria pre determined the scenario, but that he told us what might happen to Flamia should Yu Jing win this, he did not, for any second ever, say that that result was pre determined, but rather told us to work our asses off to actually make it happen.

All Bostria ever did for Yu Jing in this campaign, was telling us to defend Zhurong as hard as possible (which we would have done anyways) and motivated us with funny comments about our enemies tears and what not. 

If we actually end up winning this Island, it definitely wasn't because it's pre defined, but because every single Yu Jing Commander worked his ass off to make it happen, at least that's what I did.

54 minutes ago, Magno said:

This isn't news to us. We suspected results were predetermined. Why do you think I challenged Bostria? Why do you think we kept attacking Zhurong?

WARNING: this is all nonsensical satire, if you are allergic to stupidity, well, I'm sorry you are allergic to your own face, that must be a though life:P. Remember to report this post and not give it a like. No. No wait. The other way around.

Because you were too busy being a high and mighty general and trying to get rid of the directions from the Nomad Nation Government Furry Party to increase your personal power, and got lost by your ego and your believed (but not true :D) comprehension of the Yu Jing mindset led you to send the 8th Nomad Cavalry regiment to Zhurong where Marshall Bostria Peng had prepared you an ambush that ended with a great loss of Nomad lives. And later on you divided your command so one of your followers commanded the Xth Corps while you marginalised and mocked General Walker of the 8th Army. And you were still getting defeated so you tried to expand the war to mainland Paradiso.

Wasn't this all your fault general Magno McArthur!? *fist slams the table*

Wasn't you the man who ordered the preparation of Atomic bombs to attack civilian targets in the mainland?! 1

Wasn't you who said that Aleph's threat was a joke and it wouldn't even enter the war?! 2

Answer my nonsensical questions fruit of paranoia and full of gramatical errors damnit!

Or are you wordless because I've shown your incompetence  to the whole world?! You are a Farce with a pretty booty and a silly selfie as an avatar!

Oh God look at this post, my life is so boring I turned Flamia into the Korean War. Just without Matty Rigdway saving the USANomads ass. Whatever. The point is Yu Jing won, and Bostria promised that the Hsien HMG would get a resculpt if we won. Isn't the renewal of that miniature a task worth genociding your own people for?

I just hope she won't  get a sexchange during the resculpt. IS is already way too much of a sausagefest.

1. No, it wasn't you, but the whole Korean war parallel demands it. For science! No wait. For Justice! Nope. For my own amusement and weird conspiracy theories! Yeah, that's the right one

2. No idea if it was you. Probably not. I probably imagined it while under the effects of some kind of Haqqislamite silk derivated bio-enhanced drug

4 minutes ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Ok guys seriously....take off your tin foil hats and return to normal....

Tin-Foil1.jpg

But it makes me feel safe!

7 minutes ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

If we actually end up winning this Island, it definitely wasn't because it's pre defined, but because every single Yu Jing Commander worked his ass off to make it happen, at least that's what I did.

And we worked our asses off to try to stop you guys.  All  banter aside, it was a great struggle and I'm personally thankful for the good fight.

3 minutes ago, fool's idol said:

The point is Yu Jing won, and Bostria promised that the Hsien HMG would get a resculpt if we won. Isn't the renewal of that miniature a task worth genociding your own people for?

I just hope she won't  get a sexchange during the resculpt. IS is already way too much of a sausagefest.

Wait....did he really say that? That'd be awesome O.O

5 minutes ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Wait....did he really say that? That'd be awesome O.O

http://infinitytheforums.com/foro/topic/15298-flamestrike-el-estado-imperio-os-reclama/?page=2#comment-334872

Somos ferpectamente conscientes de la necesidad de un Hsien HMG digno de esta era de miniaturas requete-satisfactorias.

Si Yu Jing toma FLAMIA, entonces habrá Hsien HMG.

Yo por mi parte he anotado una victoria en Narooma. Mañana subo el informe.

Ahm... recomiendo ir a por Narooma, chicos. El resto de facciones aún no saben lo valioso que es el Norte y la estación de Zhurong. Ahí tenemos muchísima ventaja. Pero necesitamos 2 sitios mas. Y los malditos PanOcos son como una plaga.

"We are absolutely conscious of the need of a Hsien HMG worthy of this age of extremely awesome* miniatures

If Yu Jing takes over Flamia then you will have an HMG Hsien."

*translator's exageration

7 minutes ago, fool's idol said:

Because you were too busy being a high and mighty general and trying to get rid of the directions from the Nomad Nation Government Furry Party to increase your personal power...

Oooh!  That explains the hairball package we recieved at Haqqislam High Command when we tried to contact the Furry Party for support.

9 minutes ago, fool's idol said:

2. No idea if it was you. Probably not. I probably imagined it while under the effects of some kind of Haqqislamite silk derivated bio-enhanced drug

As a Haqqislam High Commander I can assure you, none of our commercial drugs have side effects.  Those reports about patients dying is just propaganda produced by a third party that I won't mention by name but Deus Vults a lot; just like those baseless claims that Haqqislam troops use Concilium Convention Banned weapons.

10 minutes ago, Danger Rose said:

As a Haqqislam High Commander I can assure you, none of our commercial drugs have side effects.

I'm pretty sure the hallucinations were tha main advertised effect of those drugs.

Re. the Concilium Convention, yeah right, you've got law-abiding people like us being persecuted by O-12 for some skeleton key shotguns or some sabotaged randomly exploding bulletproof vests and then there's those Deus Vulters running around unmolested with Illegal DA swords, and flamethrowing robots and shit, this judicial system is all fucked up man, absolutely.

So, about those odalisque's. I mean tea. Yeah, tea, those tea, because I Yu Jing not english good, so about those tea, your house or mine?

I don't think anyone will actually control the island, YuJing has more points, but only one theatre, Pano Has more Theatres but all clustered in the south, Ariadna owns the jungle but nothing else other than a bunch of new shiny things, Nomads own the city and control the trade routs, Haqqislam troops extracted O-12 personel from Onza so they've got a lot of brownie points, The Tohaa held Narooma and learned that they can actually trust some humans, just not the hyperpowers, then there's ALEPH who despite losing its territory, had been saying from day 1 it wanted to maintain status quo on the island Pano got a bit stronger hold on the south but that's the only change worth mentioning that might be permanent, so it kinda succeeded.

3 hours ago, fool's idol said:

Wasn't you the man who ordered the preparation of Atomic bombs to attack civilian targets in the mainland?! 1

Magno didn't but I Uhh...

smoke_bomb_archer.gif

Nanana, don't you forget, Yu Jing has one SECTOR, and no one has 2 SECTORS, so basically Yu Jing has the same amount of sectors as the other "strong" factions....AND the most points ;-)

But all that's until we know what the A.I. historian will make of it. I'll just lean back and watch what happens now, I have done what I can, so no more need to stress out about things like "Who won" now anymore.

Its interesting what Cazboab said. I agree we all won in some way. We all lost in another. Kind of a true reflection of war if you ask me.

Actually you SHARE a Sector... or is pointing that out YuJing bashing?

2 minutes ago, cazboab said:

Actually you SHARE a Sector... or is pointing that out YuJing bashing?

Technically, the Nomad Nation doesn't recognize Aleph as a person, so it can't share anything on your eyes.

Ha! Cornered by your own prejud.. Perjud... Whatever that word is. Cornered by your dismissal of things you don't like.

I mean, I guess we'll build Aleph a Circular, with 24h blackjack and bitches as thanksgiving or something.

3 minutes ago, fool's idol said:

Technically, the Nomad Nation doesn't recognize Aleph as a person, so it can't share anything on your eyes.

That's nice. not sure how it affects an Ariadnan perspective...

7 minutes ago, fool's idol said:

Ha! Cornered by your own prejud.. Perjud... Whatever that word is. Cornered by your dismissal of things you don't like.

Petard. Its a 16th century bomb supposedly used to blow open the doors of besieged castles.