Yashia

Infinity Manga incoming!

148 posts in this topic

Still haven't gotten my pre-order from my LFGS. They are expecting it on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. 

UPS says my order should arrive tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Kanluwen said:

"Outrage" arrived yesterday.

Enjoyed it. The art wasn't always my bag, but I liked the storyline.

Hopefully Knauf gets a general release model available later, with the MSV down and rifle aimed while he's on a sniper perch.

And maybe "Jethro" can get added in as well.

I really hope the general release Knauf is 

Spoiler

Long haired wildman Knauf from the last pages, carrying the Yu Jing MSR  and a cube around his neck.

I ordered the Fat Yuan Yuan and the Manga the first day at my local store. The Fat Yuan Yuan showed up last week, but no Manga yet. Hopefully it will show up this week...

The manga is fantastic. I really hope they won't stop and continue the story, or create another one. If it sells well then why not?

It really brings the infinity universe to life.

How long do you think they would need if they wanted to make another manga just like this one? One year?

Anybody else's LGS say that the distributor still hasn't received them yet? I see many others in the US having theirs already but mine's apparently not even at the distributor? Seems odd...

I ordered straight from Spain.  No clue what US distribution currently looks like.

12 hours ago, MERCman said:

Anybody else's LGS say that the distributor still hasn't received them yet? I see many others in the US having theirs already but mine's apparently not even at the distributor? Seems odd...

I can't get a straight answer from my LFGS about this. They were told they *should* be receiving it this week. 

5 hours ago, MoPaint said:

I can't get a straight answer from my LFGS about this. They were told they *should* be receiving it this week. 

Yeah mine said the distributor held shipping up because they were gonna get them last week, didn't, and again didn't get them this week??? This is the distributor saying they don't have them yet, that seems odd...

52 minutes ago, MERCman said:

Yeah mine said the distributor held shipping up because they were gonna get them last week, didn't, and again didn't get them this week??? This is the distributor saying they don't have them yet, that seems odd...

Do you know who the distributor is?

On 5/3/2017 at 3:50 PM, BaleWolf said:

Do you know who the distributor is?

Unfortunately, no. I think he said all of his distributors hadn't got it yet...

I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope they'll do many more volumes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Warstore had mine in the mail last week, arrived today.  Dunno what other distributors there are.

On 4/30/2017 at 5:13 PM, the huanglong said:

I really hope the general release Knauf is 

Reveal hidden contents

Long haired wildman Knauf from the last pages, carrying the Yu Jing MSR  and a cube around his neck.

That would be epic-awesome, I would totally buy that mini!

Got mine in the post today! Can't wait to read it over the weekend! 

got mine today after 3 failed delivery attempts, hope to read it over the weekend 

Just finished reading through it.  I found it enjoyable.  Now I want to know when I can get my hands on an Emily mini.

Got mine today!! Woot!

read mine today, loved it, hopefully there is more to come.  I think it gives a great view of what infinity is all about

Really great fun and a good intro to Infinity. And Knauf is awesome in both manga and mini form. Now we need the rest of the cast.

Hopefully there are more manga incoming!

Mine arrived at the Post Office in the US yesterday, but it still won't reach me until Wednesday.   That's what I get for not suporting my local Store (theirs arrived on Friday) 

The manga is awesome. The miniature as well. I am sooo looking forward to more... mangas and character miniatures. I wonder if CB will speak about how well it was received (how many copies they sold) and if they will do more of it in the future

Gave this a read on the way back from a business trip - awesome story. 

I hope they do more!