Koni

Infinity Army Mobile [BETA]

209 posts in this topic

Seems nice to use so far. Printing a pdf, especially a courtesy list option, would be a good addition. Liking the order tracking.

Quite useful app it is. I would only suggest to make a stronger difference between orders not used and used. So it can be better seen for oponent from the other side of the table also for color blind people. Something like this (on the right side):

rozkazy.png

+1 for PDF output. I can see myself throwing together a list on my phone, then tossing it up on Dropbox for a TO or a courtesy list for my opponent. Seems stable enough overall.

Not able to log in at the moment. Otherwise seems to be doing alright for now. 
Agree on the ability to save a copy of the list to the device, often if I close my phone between games it will reload the page and I will lose the list (might be fixed once the login works). 

7 minutes ago, Code Ronin said:

+1 for PDF output. I can see myself throwing together a list on my phone, then tossing it up on Dropbox for a TO or a courtesy list for my opponent. Seems stable enough overall.

Nice idea with Dropbox. 

Come to think of it, does this have a courtesy mode? I couldn't find it. Also, could this be packaged as a downloadable app? That could help save on bandwidth. Some restaurants that do delivery have 'apps' that are little more than their mobile website packaged as an app.

8 minutes ago, Code Ronin said:

Come to think of it, does this have a courtesy mode? I couldn't find it. Also, could this be packaged as a downloadable app? That could help save on bandwidth. Some restaurants that do delivery have 'apps' that are little more than their mobile website packaged as an app.

There is an andriod/amaxon fire app coming... =)

Being able to message a courtesy list link to your opponent would be phenomenal. 

5 minutes ago, TDC said:

There is an andriod/amaxon fire app coming... =)

Being a longtime android user, I thoroughly enjoy that CB is taking the opposing road to what most other companies do and is releasing android/fire FIRST instead of years of being jealous over my friend's iOS-only apps and products.

Looking at the web version it looks like it will take some getting used to, after using army5 on my phone. I am also experiencing the issue of being unable to sign in. But the product looks amazing! 

20 minutes ago, Globemaster said:

Being a longtime android user, I thoroughly enjoy that CB is taking the opposing road to what most other companies do and is releasing android/fire FIRST instead of years of being jealous over my friend's iOS-only apps and products.

Looking at the web version it looks like it will take some getting used to, after using army5 on my phone. I am also experiencing the issue of being unable to sign in. But the product looks amazing! 

Yaaaasss....

I am unable to login with my ITS ID.  But this is still a great thing to have.

Nice this one works on my phone, last update it couldn't. So far so good.

Really liking the interface.  I'm eager to see the Android version released to run on my WiFi only tablet, as the local shop doesn't have Wifi available.

Loads great on my phone (iPhone 6), won't load on my iPad (4th gen i think) Both are running iOS 9.3.1

I also can't log in to ITS on either device. 

Hi,

The web version looks nice and all the menus seem to work on my Windows Lumia 930.

One important thing doesn't work though. I am not able to scroll up and down the lists. So I only see a couple of unit entries that are displayed after army been chosen.

Not able to double tapp at the top or bottom to move the list up or down either.

Tried two different browsers on Windows mobile. Internet explorer and UC browser.

Running windows mobile version 8.10.14234.375

Testing to see if this works from mobile.

logo_101.png PanO 200
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png8  
logo_8.pngAQUILA HMG / Pistol, Shock CCW. (undefined | undefined)
logo_13.pngCROC MAN (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_3.pngNISSE MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_1.pngFUSILIER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_1.pngFUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_1.pngFUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_1.pngFUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (undefined | undefined)
logo_2.pngAKAL COMMANDO Combi Rifle + E/Mitter / Pistol, E/M CCW. (undefined | undefined)

4 SWC | 200 Points

Open in Infinity Army

1 minute ago, Simb4 said:

Hi,

The web version looks nice and all the menus seem to work on my Windows Lumia 930.

One important thing doesn't work though. I am not able to scroll up and down the lists. So I only see a couple of unit entries that are displayed after army been chosen.

Not able to double tapp at the top or bottom to move the list up or down either.

Tried two different browsers on Windows mobile. Internet explorer and UC browser.

Running windows mobile version 8.10.14234.375

Try using the mobile version instead.

For some reason I seem to be stuck at the starting screen. The nice assistant only tells me: "Titulo... Mensaje..." in a speech bubble. I can't click on anything. This is with Chrome running on Android 6.0 with a Moto X 2nd Gen.

Odd one but not I've started using mobile, my phone automatically changes to it from the Web version.

Could the link team notes be added to mobile as there's no way to see the options.

A bug I found - if you put a Yudbot and Sophotect in the same group it says you don't have a Doctor or Engineer present.

Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-05-51.png

Bug: Add a unit with Advanced Command, and then remove. The number of command tokens never gets reduced.

1 hour ago, R042 said:

A bug I found - if you put a Yudbot and Sophotect in the same group it says you don't have a Doctor or Engineer present.

Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-05-51.png

Its the same issue with the Tohaa Kumotail ans Chaksa Servants as well.

Also found that the Servants are giving me a Regular Order each, so puts me over 10 orders in the group.

Perhaps I'm being dense, how do you move units across combat groups?

2 minutes ago, Spears said:

Perhaps I'm being dense, how do you move units across combat groups?

Grab the dotted part on the far left and drag, I think.