Koni

Infinity Army Mobile [BETA]

195 posts in this topic

That's what I get for checking the rules on a phone, didn't scroll down all the way. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO Units starts in Hidden Deployment. Have you tried to click on the clipsos little red crossed eye icon?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I realized I was forgetting my rules (it's been a bit since I played). I was coming back to this thread to delete my post when I saw your reply.

#sheepish

:-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G:Autotool also grants G:Remote Presence, but my Unidrons (Combined Army) don't have a second unconscious state in the app.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do TO and AD keep orders from showing up in the count?

I've added Anathematics Lt, Ko Dali, Noctifier, and Fraacta. No Orders. And Loss of Lieutenant if I use the turn counter.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iaipunk said:

Do TO and AD keep orders from showing up in the count?

I've added Anathematics Lt, Ko Dali, Noctifier, and Fraacta. No Orders. And Loss of Lieutenant if I use the turn counter.

That is correct. If you want them to count for Order Pool and LT first turn, they would need to be on the board at deployment, either as models or markers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I get the game mechanic. They don't show up in the app count.

I don't know how to get those orders in the pool whether they are markers or when they hit the board (in the app).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iaipunk said:

No, I get the game mechanic. They don't show up in the app count.

I don't know how to get those orders in the pool whether they are markers or when they hit the board (in the app).

When in play mode, go back to the army list and hit the red X eyeball to mark him as visible/on the table, before you roll to the next turn. If you do it during the turn, it doesn't re count orders. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. That worked. I didn't see it. Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Infinity Army Mobile App down? Seeing a white screen and then a cannot connect to server error...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2017 at 5:08 PM, Longshot11 said:

Is the Infinity Army Mobile App down? Seeing a white screen and then a cannot connect to server error...

I'm sorry, was on vacation ^_^

Do you still have this problem?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several TAG profiles are missing the Manned special skill in Army Mobile: Raicho, Guijia, Maghriba, Lizard. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 3:29 AM, Zoe said:

I'm sorry, was on vacation ^_^

Do you still have this problem?

I am having the same problem on my android phone. Samsung A5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MRPYM said:

I am having the same problem on my android phone. Samsung A5

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install? The last version is 4.2. Make sure you have that.

Tell me the version of Android that you have installed, please. :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zoe said:

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install? The last version is 4.2. Make sure you have that.

Tell me the version of Android that you have installed, please. :huh:

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Still happens

My phone is Samsung A5(just got it) and my Android version is 6.0.1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't get to the wiki help anymore.   This was working last week.  Now I can only select the unit and not its atributes.

 

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Greatmoth said:

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I can't get to the wiki help anymore.   This was working last week.  Now I can only select the unit and not its atributes.

True. I'm working on it. I am sorry. :side:

On 2017-6-7 at 11:18 PM, MRPYM said:

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Still happens

My phone is Samsung A5(just got it) and my Android version is 6.0.1

I haven't forgotten about you. I keep trying to reproduce your mistake. I hope is fixed in the next version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if my phone does something wrong or the App has a problem. Since the update the App doesn't open Chrome to show me the rules when I try to tap on a units special rules. Does someone else have the problem? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-16 at 2:50 PM, Rebel-187 said:

I don't know if my phone does something wrong or the App has a problem. Since the update the App doesn't open Chrome to show me the rules when I try to tap on a units special rules. Does someone else have the problem? 

The last update should have fixed this. Please, check out the version you have, last is 4.4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now