Koni

Infinity Army Mobile [BETA]

209 posts in this topic

Just recently (Late September), I cannot load an ITS saved mission on my IOS 10 phone with Army Mobile.  Using Firefox as my OS.
I can login to Army Mobile, but it will not let me save a list or load a list from local or Cloud saves.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of today 9/26/2017 I cannot get it to come up on my phone. I get a white screen and the following error

 

Application error

The connection to the server was unsuccessful. (File:///android_asset/www/index.html)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing tests, but I can not reproduce the error. I'm still trying.

I am sorry. :giving-up:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 10:14 AM, Skyhusky said:

As of today 9/26/2017 I cannot get it to come up on my phone. I get a white screen and the following error

 

Application error

The connection to the server was unsuccessful. (File:///android_asset/www/index.html)

I get this if I've got flaky WiFi or mobile Internet, turn on airplane mode, then open Army Mobile and turn airplane mode off once it's open, works every time for me. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, Col said:

I get this if I've got flaky WiFi or mobile Internet, turn on airplane mode, then open Army Mobile and turn airplane mode off once it's open, works every time for me. 

Thanks, yeah, turns out that if I have battery saving mode on, before Army Mobile is up, then my phone considers Army Mobile a 'background internet connection' and doesn't let it load up. So, things to know.

Let that be a lesson, all ye android users!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2017 at 0:00 AM, Col said:

I get this if I've got flaky WiFi or mobile Internet, turn on airplane mode, then open Army Mobile and turn airplane mode off once it's open, works every time for me. 

I only recently discovered that I had this issue when indeed on a crappy internet or with data off.

Which is surprising, why would the app need an internet access point ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it was mentioned in the OP as having no plans for an iOS app version (like the android one) but has that changed in the last year and a half? I just “upgraded” to an iPhone and I’m really missing my Army app. 

Couldnt find any posts in the last couple pages about it, figured I’d ask.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have no idea if it is easy or not but can you arrange all posthuman types 1to5 in order.

if somebody takes a posthuman he needs to choose 3 and would be better if they are in order.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perseus said:

i have no idea if it is easy or not but can you arrange all posthuman types 1to5 in order.

if somebody takes a posthuman he needs to choose 3 and would be better if they are in order.

It is already available. Well, in the browser at least, you can chose to sort by Unit Name instead of sorting by Type (LI/MI/etc) and you can filter for the Jumper characteristic to have all 5, in name order, from which you'll add 2-3 in your list.

I have it on mobile but haven't check if Sorting is something you can set. I know I used Filter so that is available.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now