Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maliciousadvice

Stairs and Bases

Question

Assuming the bulleteer had a base size too big to fit on the stairs, would it be possible for it to end on the platform assuming the platform was big enough for the base?

in otherwords, im wondering when the rule regarding ending movement on a surface large enough to accommodate your base size is checked.

is this treated like a narrow gate? and nothing larger than an S2 can go through?

Untitled.png

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Maliciousadvice said:

Assuming the bulleteer had a base size too big to fit on the stairs

Then it can't go up the stairs at all. :( 

See the Requirements for the Move skill:

• The user's base must be fully in contact with the surface over which he is moving.
  • Troopers cannot Move through spaces narrower than their base.

In other words, you don't check at the end of the move, it applies all the way through.

okay, that's how i ruled it as well. however an interesting situation was brought to my attention regarding that as well.

when a model climbs, it reachs a point on the side of the building where its base doesn't fit before it reaches the horizontal surface.

or is it measure a different way?

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

42 minutes ago, Maliciousadvice said:

okay, that's how i ruled it as well. however an interesting situation was brought to my attention regarding that as well.

when a model climbs, it reachs a point on the side of the building where its base doesn't fit before it reaches the horizontal surface.

or is it measure a different way?

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Have you looked at the diagrams in Climb recently? 

http://wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/Climb

Grafico-Trepar2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0