descrii

Player-Written Scenarios Collection

53 posts in this topic

This space is reserved for additional scenarios if the first post fills up.

Looks good try to have it stickyed.

Wow! Thanks for posting this! I agree that it should be stickied.

Jay

This index is usable again. I removed all the stuff that was in spoilers before and repaired all the broken links. Also added a couple scenarios that weren't indexed before, though there are a few pages in this forum I haven't explored yet.

Here's a couple posts that I had for the two GenCon ITS events I ran
http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3312&highlight=gencon

http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1922&highlight=gencon

They were designed to be interesting fluff based scenarios, and while some playtesting was performed, in actual play some forces were able to pull off first-player first-turn wins. The scenarios at the top of the posts were the final edits before the events.

Feel free to rework these for your own use.

These scenarios look very fun, I'll have to run some after I get a few people into Infinity and get the rules down myself, scenarios are always more fun than straight-up firefights. ^_^

Bumpity.

Descrii, mind throwing my Fast Missions and Special actions up on here? :)

http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5326

Oh, sure! Don't know how I missed that one.

Just stumbled over this via searching, this should really be stickied!

Bump to bring it up in front again..

Excellent thread thanks alot!

Awesome resource that needs stickying!

another bump!
hey bro,
good to see you about again-pick a few for fri night firefight aswell and we'll give em a go:)

Can you please add: http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8526

Every Alien has his price...: The slow progression of scenarios with the end goal to find a way to communicate and turn an Alian race away from EI. Or to stop that from happening. Imagine the risk to CA!

Sure thing, Pathfinder. Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum recently...

I've not been as active on this forum for awhile, and it's likely that I'll continue that way, but I'd like to update the scenarios collection. Can I ask that those who have written scenarios (or their fans) could send me a short description of the scenario and a link so I can update the collection in post 1? You can PM them or post them in this thread.

Thanks much!

Would you mind dropping mine from the list? After some testing, they're all pretty much worthless. :)

Hope you come back soon, Descrii!

I'm still around, and I still read the forum a bit, but I used to read pretty much every message on this forum and write quite a few too. These days my computer hobby time is spent playing Diplomacy and reading up on some roleplaying games like Apocalypse World and Burning Wheel. Both very cool games if you're the roleplaying type. I'm running a BW game now and I hope to run AW soon.

Anyway, sure, Penemue, I can take your scenarios down if you like. Were they unbalanced? Alone in the Dark was one my gaming group had its eyes on... we were planning to play it if we could ever finish a boarding action table.

[quote='descrii' pid='210837' dateline='1340329081']

Anyway, sure, Penemue, I can take your scenarios down if you like. Were they unbalanced? Alone in the Dark was one my gaming group had its eyes on... we were planning to play it if we could ever finish a boarding action table.
[/quote]

I don't know if that one's unbalanced - I haven't played it more than once, I think. The larger file (Special Actions or whatever) has a few good scenarios, but most of them are rubbish. :)