Antenociti

Azure Dragon Yu Jing Landing Craft

91 posts in this topic

Thank you for your the high quality information :_pc__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

Thanks for the infos !

Profile as in how to shoot it or profile as in how to fly it (breaking earlier word about not having vehicles)?

Great bird! Great terrain!

16 hours ago, Antenociti said:

What about the “You write the Lore” Competition?

We will be running that competition (which asks you to write 250 words about an in-game company that produces the Azure Dragon for Yu Jing) after the Kickstarter closes.
(Kickstarter rules prevent us running it within the kickstarter and there are questions over whether we can do so off-kickstarter at the same time – so to be safe it’s going to be after the KS ends)

What if I get an Azure Dragon form the KS and win that Competition? 

Well, either you can be the only person in the world with 2, or we can refund you for the KS one.

Can I recycle my entry that is already posted on DataSphere?  Or do I need to write a new one?

2 hours ago, bladerunner_35 said:

Profile as in how to shoot it or profile as in how to fly it (breaking earlier word about not having vehicles)?

Great bird! Great terrain!

Scenery profile, so how many things it can carry, how many Structure Points it has, plus ARM and BTS.

I wish you could do a decal set with white letters and numbers, instead of black, for those who are planning to paint the Dragon in a dark colour.

4 hours ago, michel said:

I wish you could do a decal set with white letters and numbers, instead of black, for those who are planning to paint the Dragon in a dark colour.

It looks like we will be doing alternatives michel - and if we have the time also getting those police decals in (and possibly others)

Is it possible to collect the model at Warfare (Reading) to save of shipping? If so, which pledge level would we need?

14 hours ago, nekomata said:

Is it possible to collect the model at Warfare (Reading) to save of shipping? If so, which pledge level would we need?

We're not attending Warfare I'm afraid... the cost of the show and the low attendance figures made it unprofitable to attend... (its also now been cancelled as a show next year altogether - due to the drop-out of other vendors for the prior reasons).

On 7/12/2016 at 5:05 AM, Antenociti said:

It looks like we will be doing alternatives michel - and if we have the time also getting those police decals in (and possibly others)

I'd definitely be in for a set of police decals!

Another vote for police decals.  Especially if you can include some Chinese ones for people who want to use the Azure Dragon as an ISS drop ship.

Nemesis and Federale Decals:

federale-decals.jpg

nemesis-decals.jpg

Added Sectorial and Yu Jing Corporation Badges for Azure Dragon to Azure Dragon KS:

IS-JSA.jpg

gang-tie-shiyang-ind.jpg

interspace.jpg

Very cool.....joind KS just for this....can't wait

I know some of those are Merc Companies, but where is the fluff on the other corporations?

Well, that sucks.  All the pledges are gone.

Draekon

Did anyone honestly expect otherwise?

Those mercenary decals are VERY nice. 

...and it's worth checking back every one in a while - sometimes people drop out and a few become available again. 

Or they might make another delivery Tier now that things have sold out. 

I was really tempted, but I will wait for the ROC to hit the shelves !

Well the good news is that with the current KS level we can move right into the Roc pre-production cycle...and all of the decals are funded!

edit: For some reason you always do seem to get a few cancellations in the last seconds of a KS, so we anticipate a couple being unsold at the end.

The Roc, is that the Aleph dropship?