Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin

Custom hacking tokens and more

4 posts in this topic

I just want to thank you guys for excellent products. Kind of wierd i want to show of and promote something i bought, but i just really love customeeples tokens. They look like candy, so part of me wants to put them in my mouth and eat them. :)  Anyway, just recived my latest order. I had CM do me some custom hacking tokens in the style of their current line. While i was at it i also got stuff like suppression tokens for all sizes as it always bugged me that the tokens didn't fit the bigger guys. To be honest, i think CM should put these out for everybody, they look awesome. Also made a special set for everything maggie needs, including the tokens you never like to see get played while she's in your army. 

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

I Think this is a first time shown as the guys at customeeple was kind enough to let me buy a cybermask govad Before being put in their store.

DSC_0256.jpg

A few more cammo/cybermask/echo tokens with their painted counterpart.

DSC_0268.jpg

And yes, i might have gone a little over the top, wasn't one of the selling point of this game that it wasn't that expensive? Unfortunatly i screwed up and forgot to order a clear 70mm base for the S8 template so i guess that means CM will be taking more of my money in the future. Well, if my wife ever asks, i got this on "sale", right? ;) 

DSC_0270.jpg

Cheers guys!

That looks awesome, and very nicely painted figures as well, any chance of seeing them in the miniatures section? 

I'm picking up my order from them today on my way home from work, and I also got stuff for the Maggie :)  

Thanks mate. Yeah, i did start a thread in the painting section, but i have been terrible at updating it...

Pretty awesome reviews, I have custommeeple Holoechoes and I can say they are the best. I much prefer their acrylic over the shiny Warsenal ones.

Though, personally I am not a big fan of the acrylic order tokens and what not, but that is just my preference. 

I applaud your monetary expenditure on doll accessories as well.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0