Pride of Rodina

tactica
Haqqislam's Finest: Ramah Taskforce Tactica and Hub

381 posts in this topic

Light Infantry section's almost completely done! Just need to add commentaries on the Ghulam and Tarik loadouts.

I'll post another update once I finish the unit analysis stuff up to REMs. From there, I'll finish the REMs section and start working on the "In-depth Analysis" section. After that, I'll do some editing and everything should be good to go! We'll be ready for when the Caliphate drops :)  Don't worry, I'll keep this thread updated once the Caliphate does come out, so it'll be a running project, much akin to my Kazak tactica, so no worries about me dropping this project in the future.

Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that this sectorial has no access to MSV? It will be a tough fight against heavy camo lists. 

Nice work, I hope that this super human sectorial gets some high advanced goodies. 

11 hours ago, Palomides said:

Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anytime! I figured I'd put my effort into making another tactica for a pseudo-sectorial since I already have experience with it. Besides, I needed another project ;) 

7 minutes ago, Cronix said:

Are you sure that this sectorial has no access to MSV? It will be a tough fight against heavy camo lists. 

Nice work, I hope that this super human sectorial gets some high advanced goodies. 

At the moment, this is correct. So far the Caliphate has no MSV (from the known troops so far), but it won't be too bad against camo armies with the plethora of templates this army has. There's so many flamethrowers and grenades that you could easily deal with camo without even needing MSV!

Thank you and same here! So far it's shaping up to be pretty exciting, especially with that sweet new Al Fasid and rumors of the two upcoming super-soldiers.

5 hours ago, Cronix said:

AVA 2 or 3 on the Rafiq would address that.

I'll be shocked if they don't either have access to Djans, or have some combination of albedo/msv/biometric...or both.

Even if we assume the two new profiles are happening that still leaves them pretty light so there will be some lower availability inclusions that aren't obvious imo.

Djanbazan are specifically Muhafiz shocktroopers, Muhafiz iteslf being the Security Service of the Funduq Sultanate. I.e. they are specific to Qapu Khalqi.

But that doesn't exclude the possibility of having a Caliphate-specific troop equipped with MSV ability.

10 hours ago, Papa Bey said:

AVA 2 or 3 on the Rafiq would address that.

I know,  but I hope that we troops that get things done without relying on things that can be hacked. 

I hope that one of the super soldiers has an enhanced eyesight (thermal/heat) and the other one Ajax stronk.

in myl opinion the helm of zhayedan is so similar to govad helm. maybe it tell us something.

1 hour ago, Filh88 said:

in myl opinion the helm of zhayedan is so similar to govad helm. maybe it tell us something.

Don't forget, it's even more similar to the Naffatun helmet.

So I wouldn't read too much into that.

Govad have helmets!?!

14 minutes ago, Papa Bey said:

Govad have helmets!?!

Man, you need to get with the times ;)

Well, with AL Fasid being Caliphate it's likely that neither of the new profiles (if they still exist) will be tanky HI.

On 7/8/2016 at 10:40 AM, Cronix said:

I play Scots and you just have to improvise when you come up against Heavy Camo lists. I suggest like he said templates. I use Chain rifles with the scots, it will be similar in this but with the much more effective flamethrower. 

Just a heads up, given the new common layout of sectorials, each sectorial has access to an average of 14 different units, excluding generic rem options. This rule applies to Haqq very much, and given what we know so far, there are 10 units for the caliphate currently available. meaning there are 4 open slots for new units. Muhktars and Numairs are somewhat confirmed, so that leaves 2 completely new, unheard of units to be revealed. As for the other sectorial, khanate, there are 7 existing units, meaning there can be 7 more units revealed later for that sectorial. I could be completely wrong, but this is just a pattern ive noticed and thought id comment on, sorry for any digressions.

15 minutes ago, Agorapocalypse said:

Just a heads up, given the new common layout of sectorials, each sectorial has access to an average of 14 different units, excluding generic rem options. This rule applies to Haqq very much, and given what we know so far, there are 10 units for the caliphate currently available. meaning there are 4 open slots for new units. Muhktars and Numairs are somewhat confirmed, so that leaves 2 completely new, unheard of units to be revealed. As for the other sectorial, khanate, there are 7 existing units, meaning there can be 7 more units revealed later for that sectorial. I could be completely wrong, but this is just a pattern ive noticed and thought id comment on, sorry for any digressions.

It's a pretty solid guess and pretty much what I've been guessing too. I won't add my own speculations and whatnots here since this is a tactica thread, but I do agree with you ;) You're on the right track of thinking here!

Added entry on Al Fasid, will touch it up when we get more on the big ol' troopers.

I think its likely that the Caliphate will get some kind of MSV trooper. There is no sectorial currently in the game that has no MSV, so its probably safe to assume that the most high tech sectorial of Haqqislam will get some form of MSV :)

I know there's no hard-n-fast rule that every sectorial gets access to every "type" of troop, but I hope Caliphate gets access to an AD troop. I suspect if it happens, it'll be something new - Bashi's and Yuan Yuans and Ragiks don't make sense... Although there are some sectorials without AD (Caledonia, I beleive)

And yes, MSV would be very nice...

11 minutes ago, Andrek said:

I know there's no hard-n-fast rule that every sectorial gets access to every "type" of troop, but I hope Caliphate gets access to an AD troop. I suspect if it happens, it'll be something new - Bashi's and Yuan Yuans and Ragiks don't make sense... Although there are some sectorials without AD (Caledonia, I beleive)

And yes, MSV would be very nice...

JSA, Caledonia, and Bakunin don't have any AD troops, to list the others, but I do agree. I think the Caliphate might likely see an AD troop (hopefully a super cool, super solider one!) and as Counting-Kittens mentioned above, I think MSV will be a safe bet ;) I mean, even Caledonia has MSV, so we have to have at least one option too or be utterly embarrassed that some tech-bakcwards army can get MSV, but Haqqislam's most advanced and elite army can't?!

50 minutes ago, Counting_Kittens said:

I think its likely that the Caliphate will get some kind of MSV trooper. There is no sectorial currently in the game that has no MSV, so its probably safe to assume that the most high tech sectorial of Haqqislam will get some form of MSV :)

Hassasin bahram has no MSV, except for Govad msv l1

26 minutes ago, Filh88 said:

Hassasin bahram has no MSV, except for Govad msv l1

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm really confused by what you're trying to say here. MSV Lv. 1 is still MSV and that's better than Caledonia who only has MSV Lv. 1 on a character, but it's still better than nothing ;) 

Counting_Kittens' point still remains though, every sectorial has MSV in some way, shape, or fashion, thus Caliphate will probably have some version of it in some fashion as well.

And that's enough, IIRC Merovingia and Bakunin don't get over MSV L1 either.

In 2ed, it was a huge difference. In N3, it is just one step less on the ladder. And actually does the job.

Not to mention there are other ways of dealing with targets that have high levels of negative BS mods on them, than applying the hard counter of MSV L2+.

8 hours ago, Counting_Kittens said:

Uh SEF has no MSV what so ever. However they in a rework phase so I guess they get a pass for now.

One of the two rumored super soldiers for the Caliphate wouldn't be a bad place to stick a MSV1 or MSV2 on. The Muktar could be another HI sporting a MSV (Hsien, Asura, Aquila, Charontid) or maybe the Numair who would be a super speedy camo hunter (think Mavericks without the impetuous).