Pride of Rodina

tactica
Haqqislam's Finest: Ramah Taskforce Tactica and Hub

461 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, jaque_froid said:

did they mention if C:Paradiso is going to drop at gencon?

The question is, at which GenCon. Most probably it is 2018, because the Carloses have to much work with designing resculpts and dont have enough time for designing the new units.

8 hours ago, MoratSapper said:

Back to tactics. 

How have people been approximating Ramah in their lists?

I personally have been running Red Veil with some alterations a Maggie and a barid because I am not skilled enough to tell if Leila will be able to protect my Maggie properly.

Try the Assault hacker Taureg. It just seems like the obvious choice to me wor defending Maggy with a hacker.

Are you guys just playing vanilla but putting things into the list that you think will be in ramah?

As far as I can see, yes, that's what they do. 

On the other hand, it isn't that hard to predict which of the existing units will be in Ramah (due to not being in QK or HB), and which should be put aside to be included in the Gabqar Khanate's army...

I haven't considered the tuareg AHD yet, not just the points are there. The barid is just HD instead of KHD.

I doubt hassassins will be in Ramah so our hacker options will be limited baring new profiles. 

I won't pull the trigger on the djanbazans because they might not be in Ramah. Of course then there wouldn't be any MSV, barring those new super humans having the missing profiles Ramah will need or existing profiles (MSV fasid please).

Any hopes for next month to give fresh life to RTF sectorical?

7 minutes ago, MoratSapper said:

*shrug* Who knows? We'll see, but I hope we see something. I imagine we might see a dossier for something upcoming, but that's all I'm willing to bet on. Maybe a render for the Khawarij HRL, if that's still happening.

1 hour ago, MoratSapper said:

I've said it many times, yet I'll say it again: excercise the virtue of patience, o my brothers. Don't let the ghafla take better of you.

RTF will happen. One day. Untill that day comes... as great Ferdowsi said, save greed there is no thing worse in this world...

I mean.... 40k 8th ed is saving me from the CB product lull right now. Plus Dark age is picking up pretty well right now. Theres other games that are in full release cycle mode right now that might quench your thirst for new stuff in between waiting for CBs cycles.

2 hours ago, Agorapocalypse said:

I mean.... 40k 8th ed is saving me from the CB product lull right now. Plus Dark age is picking up pretty well right now. Theres other games that are in full release cycle mode right now that might quench your thirst for new stuff in between waiting for CBs cycles.

Myself, I just continue collecting and painting the armies I already have. True, there isn't that much left (save for basic REMs, I've been skipping on them for years because of the looks - having filled that niche with a quartet of DYI ones -  but finally I had my heart warm up for them), but it is going to keep me occupied for the time.

Me personally, my 40k shame pile is too great to add to it but that being said 8th is stealing the show from my revived interest in Infinity. Infinity's release schedule feels glacial sometimes and it doesn't help that I refuse to purchase old pre-3D sculpts. With GenCon possibly being a dud (I could not possess less interest in Aristea if I was dead) Infinity is going to cycle out to 40k. 

Thankfully I can switch back to OCF if CB wants to continue to play games with the release of RTF lol.