Pride of Rodina

tactica
Haqqislam's Finest: Ramah Taskforce Tactica and Hub

508 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, vorthain said:

PHRASING!

All the extra protein helped him grow big and tall... 

Hey, I'm not one to judge, especially if it makes him happy! 

Do you even Tarik bro?

Personally I love hes a big guy. I like to think he was a large man before the treatment, then went all captain arabia. If nothing else then artistically it adds a more visible feel to the supersoldier theme. Oh that Khawaji, you cant see it but he has supermuscles so he can jump high, the odalisque, she has bionic implants in her that act like a visor that you cant see. Its nice to be able to see why they are supersoldiers.

20 minutes ago, Wombat85 said:

the odalisque, she has bionic implants in her that act like a visor that you cant see.

To be fair, I find exactly that to be pretty flavourful and interesting about them fluff-wise, ability of their creators to keep such a heap of gear (including protection that rivals serious modern body armor) completely hidden from any onlookers. It's their unique brand of "wow-factor".

Of course, this works specifically because there are all other minis that show us that what Odas have is actually a veritable bundle of items when they are produced in their traditional form-factor. This is in part why I think that copying such shticks of existing troopers for new releases isn't great idea: they, expectedly, lose what is outstanding about them in players' eyes.

8 hours ago, theGricks said:

Eh it would look like Ajax and his trail of Myrmibabies...just a bit more springy.

The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things...

On 27/07/2017 at 7:04 AM, Barrogh said:

To be fair, I find exactly that to be pretty flavourful and interesting about them fluff-wise, ability of their creators to keep such a heap of gear (including protection that rivals serious modern body armor) completely hidden from any onlookers. It's their unique brand of "wow-factor".

That is exactly what I think they do, have that sweet subdermal armour implants and some kind of Daredevil Radar cerebral implants for the SSL2 and 360 visor.

Any new news from interplanetario? Or is Gen Con gonna be the place for Rama News.

On 7/18/2017 at 1:17 PM, Palomides said:

So weird thought. CB is reworking at least one profile per faction for the Beyond boxes, right? New Kamau rules, new S5 Tunguska, hints about the Dao Fei sectorial. So what is being reworked for us (if anything?) 

Probably not the Fiday, that works as intended. Probably not the Ragik. Both were also explicitly included to teach new players some new rules: Impersonation and AD. 

But what does Tarik, as is, teach that the Khawarij doesn't? MA, I suppose?

But what if he's getting a bit of a rework in anticipation of Ramah? What might that look like? 

I agree that it's unlikely. But not unheard of. 

Shot.

we also included a new profile in the box that is in neither N3 nor in Human Sphere, and then tweaked some already existing profiles. That is how the Kriza Borac appeared, a Nomad troop that only the most veteran players know about as it was mentioned in our first edition of Infinity but did not have a known profile. The PanOceanian Kamaus also had their profile redone for their future Sectorial Army of Varuna, the same as Tarik Mansuri in forethought of Haqqislam’s next Sectorial Army, the Ramah Taskforce. Even the Khawarij’s options with Spitfire have been modified.

Chaser. 

The documents for them are in downloads now, includes a new rule for Tarik and the Khawarij Spitfire.