Kahlain

Red Veil Bases?

13 posts in this topic

How soon will the bases shown on the Haqq-Islam minis be available?  

(Seen in the Beasts of War Red Veil videos.)

Also interested in these.

My QK are going on desert bases, but I would like to have something to blend the non-sectorial (HB/A-M) units that inevitably creep into my collection through starter boxes. These would do just nicely with a few silt drifts to break up the identity enough, but still allow them to be identifiable as the same faction when on the table together (eg. playing vanilla lists).

TLDR: Need these like naow!

Warsenal has their new Haqqislam bases up for sale on their website.  Fwiw, the Customeeple ones look more traditional, and the Warsenal ones look more futuristic.  I prefer the look of the Customeeple bases in this case.  It is good to have a variety to choose from.

17 hours ago, Kahlain said:

Warsenal has their new Haqqislam bases up for sale on their website.  Fwiw, the Customeeple ones look more traditional, and the Warsenal ones look more futuristic.  I prefer the look of the Customeeple bases in this case.  It is good to have a variety to choose from.

Thanks for the heads up. The Runihura bases right? Awesome options are good. I am actually leaning more toward non-beveled bases - as I have yet to decide how I will deal with facings and am partial to Antenocitis' compass bars.

Yes, Runihura.  Design is a nice geometric pattern.  I would probably like them better in the Haqq/Rama color scheme

Here's also hoping for information about those bases. My Haqqislam Miniatures are aching for them !

Any new info on these bases? Maybe I should hit up there facebook page...

I suspect a similar package as with O:I on their homepage, as soona s O:RV is out.

On 8/7/2016 at 7:02 AM, Durian Khaar said:

I suspect a similar package as with O:I on their homepage, as soona s O:RV is out.

If that is the case, I hope they hurry up! I really want to get my hands on them :)

Hey Customeeple!!!!!! Any news on your Haqqislam Red Veil bases? I'm super eager to get them.

Hi!

Sorry for not answering in a timely manner we have been very busy preparing the Interplanetary tournament. 

We showed and sell a first batch of bases and packs for Red Veil there, so you can expect them to be released oficially in 7-10 days (fingers crossed).

Have a nice day!