Antenociti

Infinity Unit Badge Decals

90 posts in this topic

I was already in to buy decals for my factions but this Base Edge set is very cool.  As someone relatively new to infinity I still get some of my units confused on what is hackable, etc.  Very nice!

Looking forward to seeing the Haqq/HB/QK decal set art revealed, this is a very tempting Kickstarter!

Looking at the painted Azure Dragon: any chance of a hazard stripe/generic warning sign decal sheet for those of us who aren't Dwartist and can't freehand hazard stripes that beautifully?

Like these cant wait to see the Haq designs.

I have been waiting for something like this since I started with Infinity four years ago. I have also backed the Forward base Kickstarter from them, and I have been very happy with that, so I presume this will be just as awesome. 

Any chance we can get some arabic scripts to put on the Maghariba guard, and on the S5 heavy infantries as well?

47 minutes ago, InGen said:

I have been waiting for something like this since I started with Infinity four years ago. I have also backed the Forward base Kickstarter from them, and I have been very happy with that, so I presume this will be just as awesome. 

Any chance we can get some arabic scripts to put on the Maghariba guard, and on the S5 heavy infantries as well?

There will be a number of extra-detail sets for various REMs and such-like, and most of the sectorials sets themselves will have  faction-specific extras, such as numbers, text, words related to that sectorial... so.. *yes*.

How quickly do you anticipate previewing the various sectorials?  I'm already planning to get multiple sheets, I just want to be able to plan how many I need to get!

We're aiming to have all of the main factions and sectorials out by this weekend.

10 minutes ago, Antenociti said:

We're aiming to have all of the main factions and sectorials out by this weekend.

Then I'll be putting in an order/backing this weekend!

My wallet is whimpering... Think I'm going to have to stick with Yu Jing/ISS/JSA for now.  Nomads/CJC, Ariadna, and Hassassins are distinctly back-burner projects.

5 minutes ago, Section 9 said:

My wallet is whimpering... Think I'm going to have to stick with Yu Jing/ISS/JSA for now.  Nomads/CJC, Ariadna, and Hassassins are distinctly back-burner projects.

:_noway__by_bad_blood::ohmy::facepalm:

Those decals are gold - thanks for doing them! 

Yu Jing MaiN Faction candidate:

Yu Jing Main Faction Decals.jpg

Neoterran Capitalene Army candidate: 

Neoterran Capitalene Army.jpg

This is totally dope. I'll be sure to get a few of those, though probably not through the KS. 

One thing, the PanO Non-Sectorial has the OLD Hexas insignia, not the new one.

16 hours ago, A Mão Esquerda said:

One thing, the PanO Non-Sectorial has the OLD Hexas insignia, not the new one.

fixed - thanks A Mao :-)

HaqqIslam main Faction decals:

Includes Tattoos for Kum bikers (skulls), Beg (falcons), Odalisques (Belly tattoos in arabic) and extra art for Maghariba Guard (scorpions, black and white)

HaqqIslam Main Faction.jpg

Nomads main faction:Nomads main Faction.jpg

Would it be possible to get some of the arabic script in white in order to match the nose writing on the Maghariba guard, and a caliphate logo as well whilst making requests? :) 

I would also really appreciate a Generic TAG decal set with "NO STEP" "MOVING PARTS" etc markings and tactical/regimental markings. Some of them could probably be lifted from the azure dragon set. Another useful addition to those would be the white lines that are appearing in a lot of the design dossiers. Along the legs of the Maghariba for instance.

Really looking forward to getting the decals, since it is the type of detail that is very hard to add yourself but it increases the level of realism a lot. 

Maghariba-Guard.jpg

hiya Ingen - we've a full sheet coming ...erm.. sec...  AWI9024 Ranks, Numbers, Signs

Thats full of various symbols such as the tri-angles, parallel lines, "military"  symbols and text and so forth..and that will do most, as well as other REMs, vehicles etc. (dot, double-dot, interspersed text, diamonds, crossed-square, fuel caps  etc etc) 

The Mag also has the Unit badge (white) inner symbol on the sheet.

We couldnt work out the actual text on the Mag though... if anybody knows what it is though, more than willing to do it.

(Edit - i'd have to check with CB about the Caliphate logo...not sure if we're allowed to use it yet.)

Going to have to skip the KS, but I'll be looking forward to all the decals. I do like the base set decal sheet a lot, not something I'd have ever thought of myself.

Broke my KS cherry with this - can't wait to get a few sheets!

Military Orders:

PanO Military Order.jpg

Of note are the "edge Decals" added to the Pano Military Orders Set:

These are for when you have  a high number of figures only some of which may be in a link team, but figures of the same type may be on the table but not in that link Team.... or to help identify figures of the same type that are in different combat Groups.

e.g.

You may have 6 Magister Knights on the table, 4 of which are in a link team, 2 of which are not.

The Magister Knight Unit decal, with number, applied to the base edge, then allows you to record (or more easily remember) which figures are in which set/link team or combat group.

Micro Detail Sets:

Lots, and LOTS, of micro detail, as small as 1mm tall, of various numbers, icons, signs, to add to REMs, TAGs or Heavy Infantry (or scenery).  I haven't counted them all up but its around 150 and 200 on the two sheets, all individually pre-cut on the sheet for you. 

Micro Detail Set I.jpg

Micro Detail Set II.jpg

These will go into normal sale after the KS, right? because i anticipate wanting many of these in the future

56 minutes ago, jherazob said:

These will go into normal sale after the KS, right? because i anticipate wanting many of these in the future

You can grab them now via the KS if you like - no need to also take a dropship! 

17 minutes ago, Antenociti said:

You can grab them now via the KS if you like - no need to also take a dropship! 

Yeah, but what i mean is that right now i'm all about ALEPH and will likely get those, but let's say that at some point in the future i have a big change of heart and decide to run as the Nomads or Tohaa or whatever, and the KS will be long over. Will you have all these in your store? or are they one time only?