Yasashii Fuyu

The Gentle Winter Battle Reports & Stories

32 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

Well it might, but if it does, not in the way you'd most likely think ;-P

Like I said, there's another chapter incoming before that ;-)

By the way...love your name, always remembers me of this song:

Because that's where i got the name from. Nothing like shooting down a satelite while it's breaking up in the atmosphere while listening to the Unsung War. Sometimes I'd destroy the SOLG at the last second just so i could listen to the song.

*lol* Sorry for the long delays at the moment, I have the next battle report written, only need to put text on the pictures, but with only 2-3 weeks before my daughter gets born left, my Blog will slow down a LOT most likely, as I don't think I will have time to play Infinity for a while....or even sit down for an hour or two to write a good chapter for that matter ;-P

I hope you guys can understand that, I do feel a bit sorry for leaving you hanging like that, but Baby obviously takes priority ;-)

2 hours ago, Yasashii Fuyu said:

*lol* Sorry for the long delays at the moment, I have the next battle report written, only need to put text on the pictures, but with only 2-3 weeks before my daughter gets born left, my Blog will slow down a LOT most likely, as I don't think I will have time to play Infinity for a while....or even sit down for an hour or two to write a good chapter for that matter ;-P

I hope you guys can understand that, I do feel a bit sorry for leaving you hanging like that, but Baby obviously takes priority ;-)

Not an issue. That last post was just me jokingly saying that i enjoyed your stories. Congrats on becoming a father and of course the baby comes first.:thumb-up:

It's hard to believe but true, I am still alive! And after my long hiatus, I finally managed to write an update for my Blog, with more hopefully to follow in the near future!

Chapter 1.14 (Story Battle Report):

https://thegentlewinter.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/chapter-1-14-battle-report-6-best-prices-paid/

Now that my wife and I are slowly getting used to the added pressure of two little children, and with the hype of Operation Wotan fresh in my blood, I'll hopefully find some time to get more interesting battle reports and stories done, even though my updates for sure will be slower than they used to be before.

I hope you'll enjoy it anyways!

Yay, he's back!