warsenal

Warsenal Studio B - GenCon Limited Release

13 posts in this topic

In collaboration with MayaCast, we proudly present the limited edition Warsenal Studio B. The first in our new Alcazaba range of Haqqislam-themed terrain for Infinity the Game, this unique building offers three levels of play with four unique rooms.

This impressive centerpiece building measures a massive 13" x 11" x 8.5" tall. Several levels and rooms offer many tactical possibilities.

This GenCon limited edition is only available in a very limited quantity. Once it's gone it's gone! It will be available at the show, as well as online starting during GenCon.

13891859_1004340086331763_27442589975921

13882154_1004340082998430_79052498942086

13879412_1004340079665097_80545299364912

13615349_1004340122998426_91261185423630

I'm in for one. Can't wait to see the rest of the line,

Goddamnit, you just have declared war on my wallet.

Will this be purchaseable in Europe through distributors ? Can't fly to GenCon just for this, although I'm tempted:pacman_by_bad_blood:

Any pictures of the other two building sides?

That's awesome, Guys! Well done. 

I always wondered what the difference was between 'terrain' and 'scenery'. Now I know. 

I had always said terrain is natural items (hills, water, trees) and scenery are building and other man made items but...

^^^^^^^I know what you mean!^^^^^^:woohoo:

Got my order conformation and glad to see that order quantity is high enough that you are warning of possible delays. Loving the cosmic a line and can't wait to see more of the Alcazaba line.  I would love to see this start a bit more residential or suburban in flavor.

Product received in great condition. Thanks again guys.

Ordered Studio B direct along with the Kum garage as a treat to myself. In the UK & it's difficult to find Warsenal stuff in stores here very often. Very happy with the result, absolutely beautiful looking scenery. Even happier with Warsenals customer service & communication. Minor problem with shipping was sorted out very quickly through FB messenger. Many thanks guys.

Just otdered one direct after I saw it on the website in stock still. Can't wait to see the rest of the range as well.

Just picked up some of the newer stuff and saw this.