un.i.que

A un.i.que madness

14 posts in this topic

Thats just insane on metal models and that size, looks real good though. Cant imagine myself doing anything that small.. I get annoyed by just putting the minis together and trying not to have to pin anything :D 

Awesome stuff!

That is totally cool. Should try that conductive pen u can get might make it a bit easier 

Thanks, everyone. Something much bigger is coming so stay tuned ;)

32 minutes ago, TheGreg said:

That is totally cool. Should try that conductive pen u can get might make it a bit easier 

@TheGregDo you mean using the conductive pen under the layer of paint so I don't have to drill the legs to hide the cables? That's an intriguing concept, its success depends on how conductive the white metal is. I should run some experiments...

Extremely impressive technique and very awesome. What kind of power supply do you use? I can't imagine you fit a coin cell into the base.

Forgot about the white metal lol. But I love the LEDs :-)

5 hours ago, Dasaan said:

Extremely impressive technique and very awesome. What kind of power supply do you use? I can't imagine you fit a coin cell into the base.

It will have to be a coin cell, but in a higher or a double base (I'm thinking about gluing two bases bottom to bottom), that should give enough space for a coin cell and a switch

55 minutes ago, lothlanathorian said:

More now, please :drool:

well, since you're asking so nicely. not an Infinity mini so I'm not sure I can post it here but let's give it a try. I'm very excited I was able to get these minis:

Z0iBE4u.jpg

3JLhfqO.jpg

ywXSA1E.jpg

CNNOEcZ.jpg

TG2nOAG.jpg

m7JZ1rj.jpg

If you're wondering who's this lovely lady I've been drilling all day, this might clear it up:

KF58zTh.jpg

and this is Liara Tsoni  mini .. you gona meke her a Liara desk lamp ?? XD

39 minutes ago, un.i.que said:

the shadow broker being a desk lamp?

SPOILER !!!!

But truely awesome work! It is enlightening .   .    .

Hi everyone, it's been a year since my last update, but the madness still continues, with the Mobile Brigada almost done. I only need to finish the paint on hands and retouch some details. I'm also adding a sneak-peak of Maggie progress, let me know what you think ;)

P1210075.JPG

P1210076.JPG

P1210079.JPG

P1210080.JPG

P1210085.JPG

P1210091.JPG

P1210090.JPG

P1210093.JPG

P1210048.JPG

P1210094.JPG

Not much of a progress in the past month, but tonight I started working on a commission for a colleague:

P1210110.JPG