Eciu

So in the end ALIVE ?

1,145 posts in this topic

Guys, did none of you watch Ghost in the Shell? Like the Kusanagi in the anime, she is not dead, she is within the network...
No one is familiar with the born of Cylons in Battlestar Galactica? It's a sort of upload of a human consciousness in a robot... And before being discovered for the first time, the first "soul" is roaming the network...
Maybe we'll have an advancement in the Ghost or Cube tecnology. Maybe more G:Jumper for every faction, maybe simply cubes with an active function (apart being vulnerable to Sepsitor). And these would be accompained by a new book.

Or maybe it's REALLY the long rumored EI mediatic offence. Ko Dali is supposed to be the spearhead of this offence. We know that the Human Sphere is deeply linked to the Maya network, the EI is trying to hack the communications. It's modern warfare 101... Disrupt communication, cut off supplies (both energy and alimentary) and mass attack...

Maya is mostly identical or at least run by Aleph... that would be a new frontline between the AIs!

Waiting with popcorn ready regardless of the actual meaning behind ALIVE.

Part of me wonders if they're going to release more creepy audio files.

I mean that first one was downright unsettling and the hacking of the main site was downright pleasant in comparison. 

I'm not sure if they're aiming for creepy pasta horror but that's what I'm experiencing from all of this haha. 

1 hour ago, Tox said:

Guys, did none of you watch Ghost in the Shell? Like the Kusanagi in the anime, she is not dead, she is within the network...
No one is familiar with the born of Cylons in Battlestar Galactica? It's a sort of upload of a human consciousness in a robot... And before being discovered for the first time, the first "soul" is roaming the network...
Maybe we'll have an advancement in the Ghost or Cube tecnology. Maybe more G:Jumper for every faction, maybe simply cubes with an active function (apart being vulnerable to Sepsitor). And these would be accompained by a new book.

Or maybe it's REALLY the long rumored EI mediatic offence. Ko Dali is supposed to be the spearhead of this offence. We know that the Human Sphere is deeply linked to the Maya network, the EI is trying to hack the communications. It's modern warfare 101... Disrupt communication, cut off supplies (both energy and alimentary) and mass attack...

Nah, I just don't dig on metaphysics.  
Atm, it's just a pita if you are trying to get to the downloads or find anything of use on that site.   

12 minutes ago, chromedog said:

Nah, I just don't dig on metaphysics.  
Atm, it's just a pita if you are trying to get to the downloads or find anything of use on that site.   

The main page is back, at least to me.

P.S. Doesn't look like EI propaganda. We had 2 samples of EI messages to humanity before - the new aspect announcement (which was in the lines of "lookey here, puny humans, we kill you with a new toy") and a message from Ko Dali ("i'm in ur base killin ur doodz"). Why being cryptic when you can just show how many Batroids you have in stock?

Site is normal again.

Maybe it is a dungeon crawler game already and the "market research" with the ideas was a hoax/hint. A.I. Hunt where the player must hunt a rouque A.I. with a team of O12 agents.

2 hours ago, Tony2805 said:

Site is normal again.

Maybe it is a dungeon crawler game already and the "market research" with the ideas was a hoax/hint. A.I. Hunt where the player must hunt a rouque A.I. with a team of O12 agents.

Team of O-12 agents... who would have profiles in infinity... O-12 starter box! Yeah, I'm down with that plan XD:) 

More baseless speculation: Tohaa dialing up saviour rhethoric to 11, announcement of new Tohaa sectorial that features a bit of hacking.

22 minutes ago, Mahtamori said:

More baseless speculation: Tohaa dialing up saviour rhethoric to 11, announcement of new Tohaa sectorial that features a bit of hacking.

There's no profit in saving humanity at this stage. They've just started drawing EI's attention.

Tohaa year has ended - so no way they'll get attention rather than 3-4 blisters a year *troll mod off*

I believe this has been said:

Gender flipped Odysseus. This fall, one man, turns into one woman, who was left behind, thought dead, lost their dick, now is back with a vengeance.

19 minutes ago, theGricks said:

Gender flipped Odysseus. This fall, one man, turns into one woman, who was left behind, thought dead, lost their dick, now is back with a vengeance.

Hope they end better than new Ghostbusters ;P

2 hours ago, Mahtamori said:

Oh how I wish there was a new Tohaa Sectorial on the way, but this is just not it. Tohaa have been relegated to the back burner and will be lucky if we see 3 blisters (and a box of stuff that most Tohaa players already have) released this year. 

1 hour ago, theGricks said:

you are incredulous in describing, almost exactly what already happened to Avicenna (who swapped bodies to hide from ALEPH). In other words: They probably won't do that story line twice, but when they did it turned out awesome.

Honestly with the Bakunin resculpts on the horizon, having this tie to the Reverends makes sense.

47 minutes ago, TalonZahn said:

It's all actually about the Fat Yuan Yuan.

He choked on a turkey leg and died.

The female silhouette is of the woman ( new Aleph LE mini Aceso ) that performed the emergency tracheotomy and CPR bring him back to life.

Fat Yuan Yuan is ALIVE

I actually lolled! 

3 hours ago, zagdag said:

you are incredulous in describing, almost exactly what already happened to Avicenna (who swapped bodies to hide from ALEPH). In other words: They probably won't do that story line twice, but when they did it turned out awesome.

That was my thought. I doubt that will happen again, I just thought it funny.

In breaking news, the Fat Yuan Yuan has eaten the turkey leg that he previously choked to death on.

After being refreshed by a light snack, he is expected to make a full recovery.

Watch for future updates containing information on a GoFundMe page to pay for the psychological rehabilitation programming the LE Aceso now needs.

1 hour ago, theGricks said:

That was my thought. I doubt that will happen again, I just thought it funny.

misreading of your tone then :) my bad

37 minutes ago, zagdag said:

misreading of your tone then :) my bad

Oh no, I had no tone. I was simply agreeing with you and adding further detail to my thought of the time that was not included in the original post. I think it would be interesting to see another gender bender character with a viable backstory. We have no Strategos Female characters. While a gender bender would be a bit of a cop out, i guess it still kinda counts?

PS The Marut does not count!

Xeodrones fluff points EI as Woman.

So we got Strategos female character;D

(because for some reason Marut doesnt count;( )

EDIT: Checkmate!

i started to thing that alive thing is nothing but their advertisement for first alive conference.

4 minutes ago, Perseus said:

i started to thing that alive thing is nothing but their advertisement for first alive conference.

lol

A Live......conference BAHAHAHA that would be hillarious