Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aphexblue

Ladders

13 posts in this topic

Big fan of your products. District 5 stuff still plays and looks great.

My one problem is that you don't include nearly enough ladders to make all the roofs spaces more playable.

Would there be a possibility of making a MDF sheet of just your ladders? 

I believe so, i'll look into it and see how fast could we release something like that.

I would buy some at Essen spiel if you are REALLY Quick. ;) 

Doing it for Essen first might actually be easier than introducing a brand new product to our District 5 line. We'll give it our best ;)

Allright, we did a small set of 6 ladders that will be available for the first time on this year's Essen Spiel. There are two long(two stories) ladders and 4 short ones(similar to the ones in Garage and Guardhouse sets).

Because it's a kind of a bootleg initiative you'll have to treat it as a sort of quest to buy them since they might not be on display. If they're not, you have to find the most Bakunin looking MAS employee in our booth. This guy will know all about the "ladders for District 5" and should be able to provide them as long as the stock lasts. Once you purchase the ladders please tell him to remember about the "Intruder with HMG for Jesus" :)

For everybody not attending Essen the ladders wil be available via email(shop @ microartstudio.com) once our away team gets back from Essen. At least until we introduce it as a regular product. Sorry about that, KS pledges come first as you can imagine.

2 minutes ago, MAS_Ichipoxi said:

Allright, we did a small set of 6 ladders that will be available for the first time on this year's Essen Spiel. There are two long(two stories) ladders and 4 short ones(similar to the ones in Garage and Guardhouse sets).

Because it's a kind of a bootleg initiative you'll have to treat it as a sort of quest to buy them since they might not be on display. If they're not, you have to find the most Bakunin looking MAS employee in our booth. This guy will know all about the "ladders for District 5" and should be able to provide them as long as the stock lasts. Once you purchase the ladders please tell him to remember about the "Intruder with HMG for Jesus" :)

For everybody not attending Essen the ladders wil be available via email(shop @ microartstudio.com) once our away team gets back from Essen. At least until we introduce it as a regular product. Sorry about that, KS pledges come first as you can imagine.

Any chance of some pics :) (doesn't need to be painted etc)

23 hours ago, TDC said:

Any chance of some pics :) (doesn't need to be painted etc)

Yup :)

D5_ladders.jpg

Perfect :)

I did it! But instead of looking for, i asked for the most Bakunin looking employee, which got me some strange looks. Lukily the person in question was nearby and overheared it. I then bought 2 ladder sets and finally reminded him of the HMG Intruder for Jesus, which he already had lying under the counter. Quest fulfilled! :)

P.S.: I think he might have been a little bit embarrassed :o And who is Jesus?

20 hours ago, Feric said:

I did it! But instead of looking for, i asked for the most Bakunin looking employee, which got me some strange looks. Lukily the person in question was nearby and overheared it. I then bought 2 ladder sets and finally reminded him of the HMG Intruder for Jesus, which he already had lying under the counter. Quest fulfilled! :)

P.S.: I think he might have been a little bit embarrassed :o And who is Jesus?

Thank you Feric! I'm not surprised about the reaction to your querry since only a couple of MAS employees play Infinity all the time and actually know the lore - that's why the "identifiing part" was left for true Infinity players ;)

Jesus is one of the MAS employees that had a big part in the creation of the ladders set, plays Infinity and lacks that one Intruder with HMG really, really bad - that's one of the reasons for this quest. As well as running a joke on one of the guys. As far as being embarrassed goes - don't worry! He had it worse at Interplanetario and didn't feel bad about it :)

How long until the Kickstarter is fulfilled and you start making the new product generally available to folks who missed out on the kickstarter?

We should start shipping KS to our backer ba the end of november. How long will it take? I have no idea...

But the ladders are not a part of KS, we'll try to squeeze their release before that.

You guys are the greatest! Thanks so much