Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerumiah

Infinity RPG ideas

4 posts in this topic

Greetings, infinity Players! It's been awhile since I've made any posts onto this forum. I wasn't sure where I should post something like this, so this seemed to be the best for me...

Anyways, I, like many of you, pre-ordered the Infinity RPG from Modiphius, eager to play the game as an individual and explore the post-cyberpunk universe created by Corvus Belli. However, as you're all aware, IT'S. STILL. NOT. READY. YET.:streaming-mad:

So as the delays continue, I decided to make my own ideas for adventures and challenges players might run into, and share these with you guys.

1. Two Pan-O corporations in the midst of a blood feud, and it might boil over any day, now. O-12 sends the players to investigate, and see if relations can't be smoothed over somehow. It turns out, elements from Yu-Jing and Nomads have formed an uneasy alliance to make these two corps fight each other, a small step towards kicking Pan-O off the #1 spot in the Human Sphere.

2. An O-12 agent has been sent to the Yu-Jing prison moon of Satori. Players are tasked to infiltrate the moon facility, find the agent, and bust him out of the prison. Unbeknownst to the team, there is also a Speculo Killer stalking the same agent, now turning its attentions to the new Prey entering...

I'm still working on other ideas to turn into potential missions. Critiques and suggestions are welcome, as is stealing appropriating these ideas for your own campaigns.

What about the rest of the community? Any aspiring GM's have some adventures they want to spring on their group?

For ideas you could look up some Shadowrun stuff and adapt it to the Infinity verse.

Thats where i get  some of my ideas to run some adventures especially when you want something like your first idea.

I've also abused the 4th Corporate War from Cyberpunk.  Good fodder for missions on Varuna in the first book, and some less setting-specific missions in the second book.

The entire Blue Planet RPG makes me want to change the planetary name from Poseidon to Varuna, for that matter.

only somewhat related but: That the game isn't finished yet doesn't mean its not playable. We've happily been playing it for a few months already by now :)