Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ItsUncertainWho

Insulting Morat Imagery

18 posts in this topic

Did you expect something more dexterously done, even though Morats' name means they're all sinister?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Morats are left handed. Every Morat in the image has their weapon in the wrong hand. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ItsUncertainWho said:

All Morats are left handed. Every Morat in the image has their weapon in the wrong hand. 

Hence "dexter" and "sinister"...

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Mão Esquerda said:

Hence "dexter" and "sinister"...

Or esquerda.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, StarTraveller said:

Or esquerda.

*$#!+ eating grin*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 wrzesień 2016 at 11:01 PM, ItsUncertainWho said:

How many Morat players are offended by this image?

Oh come out, this whole manufactured outrage is getting ridiculous, what the hell did they draw to make you so upse-

*sees all Morats drawn right-handed*

This is an affront to the superior warrior race! There shall be retribution! For every right-handed Morat drawn, a human artist shall have their right hand cut off with a rusty spoon! We shall not rest until this offense is washed with blood! THE HUMAN SPHERE SHALL BURN! :pirate:

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most offence for my taste is that Raicho won't see any resculpt E.V.E.R.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That image was clearly mirrored so the journalist wouldn't have to pay right to the photoreporter

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/24/2016 at 6:22 PM, Amon-Rukh said:

But why a spoon, cousin?

:huh:

 

HA!

Prince of Thieves quote huh?

"Because a spoon will hurt more you idiot!"

 

Can't believe no one else picked that up! ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25 wrzesień 2016 at 7:24 PM, Morray said:
Prince of Thieves quote huh?

"Because a spoon will hurt more you idiot!"

Can't believe no one else picked that up! ;)

Because it wasn't a reference. Just fact.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2016 at 3:25 AM, Pierzasty said:

Because it wasn't a reference. Just fact.

I'm too smart for my own good...;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2016 at 7:04 AM, A Mão Esquerda said:

Did you expect something more dexterously done, even though Morats' name means they're all sinister?

That thing you did there.  I saw it.  

Maybe they're a genetic throwback or something.  The freaks.  Like lefties are often seen as in our world (like me).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chromedog said:

That thing you did there.  I saw it.  

Maybe they're a genetic throwback or something.  The freaks.  Like lefties are often seen as in our world (like me).

But we're a good kind of freak!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0