Pride of Rodina

memes
Infinity Memes

229 posts in this topic

In case you haven't seen the Ariadna meme page nor the idea to come up with a meme war thread and then the impomptu meme war that occured in the Ariadna forum; we somewhat discussed the idea of having a meme war between the factions in Infinity and see what faction has the best sh*@posters and memers! 

Rules

• No personal attacks. This is between your Infinity faction and someone else's, not about bad blood between two individuals or insulting them.
  • Keep them appropriate. I don't want to see any memes encouraging awful things or threats to do severe physical or psychological harm to someone. We aren't threatening people here, we're using our wit and dumb pictures to crown an Infinity faction meme king!
  • Try to keep it clean. The Infinity forum's are still supposed to be 'family friendly' so don't ruin the fun for everyone for having a bunch of crap in your meme and resulting in the war being shut down. Sure, a swear here and there's pretty aight, but don't make a meme dedicated to swearing.
  • Don't bring up real life events or history. This is a fight between Infinity factions, not real people, dead or alive.

Now, let the meme war begin!

@Stiopa, you came into our home and started throwing punches. I have a present for you:

Bad Luck Brian - Pano: Has Highest BS still Can't keep troops from peeing themselves

At least Ariadna has WIP 13 and Courage :P 

@Dasaan? Would Tohaa like to continue the war?

@The Invincible Army? Is Yu Jing feeling brave enough to fight against Ariadna, the professional sh*@posters? ;) 

@Loricus? You Nomads still feel up to the challenge?

ALEPH?

Combined Army?

Haqqislam?

EDIT: Ariadna won, everyone else got tired of Ariadna meme spam, so this is going to be the general Infinity Meme thread now. Feel free to post any Infinity related memes, as long as they loosely follow the rules.

Edited by Pride of Rodina

1 hour ago, Stiopa said:

1b8hxt.jpg

(you got me there, that's pretty good)

What If I Told You - What if I told you Ariadna has better doctors and engineers

14 minutes ago, The Invincible Army said:

Sure why not :P

Ariadna do tickle me sometimes

71948196.jpg

This one's a classic that did the rounds recently

14232573_331222273881264_414658941424143

(crap! Another good one!)

Scumbag Steve - "Has best HI" Uses robots that fight better than their HI

Dang! Brutal execution by Yu Jing to PanO! 

47 minutes ago, The Invincible Army said:

14232573_331222273881264_414658941424143

Username checks out.

Jeez! I didn't realize how many good shitposters this forum had until we started this! I guess it's nice to see everyone stretching their legs out now and sharing their natural talents ;) I'm actually crying from laughing so hard right now.

10 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

1b924e.jpg

1b92ky.jpg

Kermit The Frog Drinking Tea - comments about ariadna killing its natives, Pano kills those on other planets and houses the space pope but that's none of my business

The Most Interesting Man In The World - I don't always play camo spam but when I do, it's with Ariadna since they're not waiting for an update

I'll let YJ fight their own fight.

9 minutes ago, Dasaan said:

PrideOfRodina - declares war on everyone asks for special exemption

Ordinary Muslim Man - Tohaa is bad because "Let others fight your wars" Lets pano fight their wars against e.i.

Yeah If You Could Just - yeah, when you exalt pano into sentience then you can critique tohaa for their biotech

Bad Luck Brian - uses cubes to revive their dead against CA CA uses cubes to turn Tohaa against themselves

When will you learn Tohaa? ;) 

Why the fuck - why the... do you criticize those fighting your war for you?

One Does Not Simply - one does not simply want Pano's crap troops

@Macbain

Shit. You're a professional shitposter, I see that now. You served Ariadna well comrade! I doubt the other factions can even compete at this point. I think we Ariadnans should just take the shitposting crown now.

Right! That does it! :D

71955224.jpg

Just sayin... Dog-Warriors and all...

5 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

@Macbain

Shit. You're a professional shitposter, I see that now. You served Ariadna well comrade! I doubt the other factions can even compete at this point. I think we Ariadnans should just take the shitposting crown now.

I am happy to accept the crown but I would like to wait a few days more for all our sleeping enemies to come out of hiding.

xDRmAZs.jpg

hbGvR8J.jpg

Just now, Macbain said:

I am happy to accept the crown but I would like to wait a few days more for all our sleeping enemies to come out of hiding.

I kid. Of course we should wait until everyone who wants to throw some meme-bombs gets the chance before we crown Ariadna the shitposting experts...although we all know we're going to win anyway ;) 

9 minutes ago, MisterSwiss said:

Right! That does it! :D

71955224.jpg

Just sayin... Dog-Warriors and all...

Butthurt Dweller - rare photo of a pano tag pilot

6 minutes ago, The Invincible Army said:

Handing out crowns on page 1? My word.

Just for you Ariadna folk, because you're 'special'

71955739.jpg

71955903.jpg

lOMQOzD.jpg

Everytime the same question from you guys: