Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chaos11

New Hsien

54 posts in this topic

Shown at a convention in France, pilfered from Facebook:

vOBURnY.jpg

So awesome. Guess the antennas are just missing on this render. The slots are there on his back anyway.

Incredible. Definitely want a Multi Rifle Hsien after seeing this! Now just need a Multi Rifle Crane to go with him.

While I like the sculpt, it's so not-Hsieny that if I ever get him he'll get a bare head and become a Sun Tzu.

Figures. Not two days ago did i convert my own multi rifle Hsien using parts from my second red veil box.

4 hours ago, Razgriz said:

Figures. Not two days ago did i convert my own multi rifle Hsien using parts from my second red veil box.

We all thank you for your sacrifice. 

There's no better way to guarantee a new model than to convert your own version. ;)

29 minutes ago, farseerixirvost said:

There's no better way to guarantee a new model than to convert your own version. ;)

Too true.  I just finished my JSA and Zanshi snipers the day before the Zanshi SWC box was announced.

Sad no female Hsien :(. It feels like forever since we've had a female elite heavy infantry release actually.

27 minutes ago, Counting_Kittens said:

Sad no female Hsien :(. It feels like forever since we've had a female elite heavy infantry release actually.

What was the last HI, Jan ML? I love that model. That does seem a bit odd though. It might just be their releases. I get Wu Ming cuz of fluff, and the S5 HI might not have gender differences between armor. Once we get a longer term view of things, it could still average out if you don't include them (or Riot Grrls). I do like a gal in power armor though, hopefully they aren't moving away from the anime style for the military nerds.

1 hour ago, Counting_Kittens said:

New Wu Ming is female, but maybe  it's not considered elite? Looks pretty awesome anyway :) But a female Hsien och other HI would be a must buy.

I like it, but... i don't know... it doesn't look like a badass elite agent to me, 'cause a badass elite agent don't do a practical pose with his gun, but a stylish one! Where's the raging fist? the contemplative look? the dynamic sword pointed at the ennemy?

1 hour ago, DiscoDevil said:

New Wu Ming is female, but maybe  it's not considered elite?

They're penal troops. The only point further from elite is Kuang Shi.

What features would a female one have? The armour is heavy enough that boob-socks would look silly, bulky enough that any excuses about body size differences get blended away, armoured enough that buttock detailing would be silly and combat heels is...just no.

Helmetless I suppose?

Cool never seen a Yu Jing HI holding a MULTI rifle with both hands before. Usually they are always one handing them

30 minutes ago, Scutarii said:

What features would a female one have? The armour is heavy enough that boob-socks would look silly, bulky enough that any excuses about body size differences get blended away, armoured enough that buttock detailing would be silly and combat heels is...just no.

Helmetless I suppose?

A female one would be less bulky. That's how they did it on Briagada.

I thought that looked silly on the brigada though, to the extent they did it. Sure, men tend to being bigger than women but the brigada was, I think, too extreme.

The Brigada have been extremely popular. Many new players start Corregidor just to use them.

The puny female Brigadas are on the same level of sillyness than the puny female Domaru.

1 hour ago, The Invincible Army said:

Cool never seen a Yu Jing HI holding a MULTI rifle with both hands before. Usually they are always one handing them

The old wu ming had a two handed multi rifle.

Sin-título-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Loricus said:

The Brigada have been extremely popular. Many new players start Corregidor just to use them.

A lot of people didn't like the female Brigada too, though, based on the reactions I saw here and elsewhere. 

Female brigadas are wonderful. Really hope that our upcoming female HI will get the same treatment as them (or as a female Wu Ming).

41 minutes ago, chaos11 said:

A lot of people didn't like the female Brigada too, though, based on the reactions I saw here and elsewhere. 

So? They didn't make the Brigada for them. They made Brigada for the large group of people who saw them and thought "Oh awesome! I know what I'm playing!". They are making people happy, not making sure everyone is "ok with it".

Okay? Not disagreeing with you, just saying that there are people who don't like them. I think they look a bit silly personally, the size difference in heavy armour shouldn't be that large between men and women.