Danger Rose

Wrecking Belles

4 posts in this topic

I finally decided to take that first step and make a Blog to publish my Infinity the Game Batrep Stories.  They are not Battle Reports as such, since they not always detail a blow by blow of everything that happens during a game, but rather how I see my characters living the story told in the game sessions.

I chose the name Wrecking Belles because that's the nickname of my Odalsiques Fireteam: Core (and the name of the Superheroine Team I created when I was a child, from which the Odalisques take their names and personalities)

I promise I´ll add more stuff (like a roster and character descriptions) to make things more enjoyable.

Wrecking_Belles_Banner_smaller.jpg

From left to right:  Agent Valentine, Battle Charmer, Doc Starlight, Obliterette and Miss Apple Pie.

Link to the Blog:

Wrecking Belles Blog

First post:

After Flamia:  A Deadly Dance:    

Operation: Flamestrike didn´t do any favors to the crew of the "Desert Duchess."   Short of job offers, the former Space Pirates, I mean Qapu Khalqi Privateers, have sunk to accepting a contract from Comander Chaos Panda, the same PanOceania Commander that put an end to their Flamia Rum Trafficking operation.   

Code Margarita Part 1

Second story of my Campaign Tagline games.  After a retrieval mission gone wrong, the Sand Cats find themselves in more trouble than they ever imagined.

Code Margarita Part 2

The aftermath of one terrible performance at the Tagline Narrative Campaign (lost all five games).  I decided to use the opportunity to shed some light on Apple Pie's background and the Wrecking Belles position in Qapu Khalqi.  The only negative side effect of having Apple Pie be my go-to main character is that she now became a huge target for players at my LGS. :side:

54 minutes ago, Danger Rose said:

Code Margarita Part 2

The aftermath of one terrible performance at the Tagline Narrative Campaign (lost all five games).  I decided to use the opportunity to shed some light on Apple Pie's background and the Wrecking Belles position in Qapu Khalqi.  The only negative side effect of having Apple Pie be my go-to main character is that she now became a huge target for players at my LGS. :side:

Sorry to hear about Apple Pie getting focused on during your matches. Hope she fares well and your matches turn out better for you.

I enjoy it when forum members write stories for their forces/characters/bat-reps. I'm Interested in what will happen next to Apple Pie (Regina Berger) and her comrades.