Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arkhos94

Kickstarter product for non-backer

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is there a release date for the kickstarter products (like the modular playmat) ?

The KS won't ship for a month or so (I think) then things will of up on the web site but I believe it was said during the KS that the matts may not be available due to how they get printed. Qty, production, and warehousing might make this difficult to stock. They might be able to offer a once a year if enough people order kind of thing.

Yup, kinda like that. The modular playmat along with most of the KS stuff will be available after we finish shipping all of the KS Pledges to our backers. In what order and how soon? I can't say at the moment.

There's a chance that the modular playmat will be available only at our webstore(or our stand on fairs).

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:24 PM, MAS_Ichipoxi said:

There's a chance that the modular playmat will be available only at our webstore(or our stand on fairs).

Ok, then I will wait a few month to buy one of your playmats, hopping to be able to buy the modular one.

Necromancer here...

Is there any news when the Terminus Segments will be available? I have access to the pledge manager, but I take it that ship has well sailed?!

12 hours ago, JFC said:

Is there any news when the Terminus Segments will be available? I have access to the pledge manager, but I take it that ship has well sailed?!

The soonest the mat can be sold in our shop is middle of february. And i'm not sure we'll make it this quick. Of course there's no chance of it being sold before the backers get it.
As for the ship heading for the US, no... It's still here :(