JohnnyRambo

What faction do you play against the most?

25 posts in this topic

since i started up with N3 around 4 months ago,ive found that most of my games have been against fellow Ariadnan,a couple of games against Yu Jing and a game against combined army.

This got me wondering as to what faction people play against the most...

cheers

SS

in my current local meta, most factions are played, have however meet ariadna the most

30 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

QK and Corregidor. 

I'm the only player here that plays either of these! XD

I mostly play CA, Morats and Military Orders.

Yu Jing.

Though the guys do play other stuff...  Probably Ariadna and then Haqq for the next two most common.

Regular PanO, Tohaa

We have a nice spread of factions in our area (esp with several people playing multiple factions). But I fee like I play against more Nomads more often than not, followed by PanO (but that's because @Daboarder and I like playing against each other a fair bit!)

At least we have a few new people starting soon...hoping for more variety!

We have 7 players. 4 of which(including me) play PanO. So panO is my regular opponent.

We have a nice spread of factions in our area (esp with several people playing multiple factions). But I fee like I play against more Nomads more often than not, followed by PanO (but that's because @Daboarder and I like playing against each other a fair bit!)

At least we have a few new people starting soon...hoping for more variety!

That's because we literally have 3 fairly regular Bakunin players (albeit Hachiman plays Vanilla and Haqq as well) as well as an occasional Vanilla player.

Somehow though we rarely get Bakunin mirrors.

We've also got a fair chunk of PanO (Daboarder + another MO and one just starting out).

No SP, limited Combined, no Corregidor, 1.3ish Tohaa, and only 1 Aleph.

CA and PanO are most common, with YuJing next and Ariadna after that.

Ariadna as faaaar as the eye can see!

Seriously, my area has 2 vanilla, 1 USARF, 1 FRRM and now 1 CHA!

Some of them have other factions, but definitely awash in unwashed tech-peasants :P

11 minutes ago, Kallas said:

Ariadna as faaaar as the eye can see!

Seriously, my area has 2 vanilla, 1 USARF, 1 FRRM and now 1 CHA!

Some of them have other factions, but definitely awash in unwashed tech-peasants :P

I thought it was bad in my area,2 x USARF (1 inc me), 1 x caledonian and 1 x vanilla

when i started,i always thought ariadna would be one of the least favoured factions.

cheers

SS

Definite excess of dirtball lost colonists locally too. Spaaaaaace Scots and Spaaaaaaaace Yanks mostly, some vanilla. Vanilla Nomad is probably also in that top three.

A couple of PanO and Tohaa players, very few YJ in any flavour.

I've been the only regular Haqq player locally until just recently, we now have a second guy doing vanilla Haqq and eventually Ramah TF.

I think, I've had the pleasure of meeting all vanilla armies - except my own Aleph. Although not as many sectorials.

The most widespread probably goes to nomads, but a lot of players juggle a couple of armies, so there has been plenty of variety.

Very small meta for me, but I face Aleph vanilla and combined in different flavours pretty much all of the time

Aleph, panO and Nomads. First because Aleph is a big favorite. PanO and Nomads, because a lot of players start from there because of operation Icestorm

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk

Only ever played against my friends. One who plays PanO, NeoTerra and MO, one who plays Tohaa(but have considered branching into Haqq) and two who only plays JSA.

Local meta has 1 Aleph, 1 MO, 1 YJ, 1 CHA, 1 USAr, 1 Onyx, and sometimes 1 Morat and 1JSA

I usually play Corregidor or Kazaks

So pretty balanced. I do go against the Aleph player pretty often though

I play always againts Ariadna-Caledonia i got bored of the 19 orders! really piss me off so i always want to go first and kill many to prevent them from OVER extending the game.