Jack508

Help needed for Disney Infinity trophies

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I need help with the 2 4-player trophies. If you are on PS3, send me a friend request saying that you want to help out. My PSN username is JackG50822.

Welcome to the Forum!

This is actually the Forum for Infinity, an excellent tabletop miniatures game produced by the Spanish company Corvus Belli.

I'm not sure how many of our members play the more recent Disney Infinity video game, but I'm sure any that do so will be glad to help. Personally I'm too busy painting my little metal toy soldiers for that sort of thing. 

13 hours ago, Jack508 said:

Hey everyone, I need help with the 2 4-player trophies. If you are on PS3, send me a friend request saying that you want to help out. My PSN username is JackG50822.

This forum is for a different game entirely, which is not affiliated with Disney.

This forum is for a different game.

16 hours ago, Jack508 said:

You may have luck finding people to play with here, at this community dedicated to Disney Infinity: https://www.reddit.com/r/Disney_Infinity/