Interplanetario

IV INTERPLANETARIO. 28,29,30 JULY

115 posts in this topic

3dc292d54d36695e7bd250f58b77648a.png

WHAT IS THE INTERPLANETARIO?

A place to enjoy the hobby and the passion for miniatures with other people. You can participate in an international grand tournament and prove your leadership skills; you can spend a good time and enjoy with the brushes on our fast painting contest or join this year on our second WarCrow, the big Infinity painting contest.

Also, you can meet Corvus Belli staff, join roundtable conferences, and assist to informative talks or simply geek out with other wargame fans.

Three days filled with activities for the players and the non-players; but the people that you will find is what really turn this event into a perfect weekend.

WHEN?

28-30 JULY

WHERE?

ESTACIÓN MARÍTIMA
(VIGO)

JOIN THE III INTERPLANETARIO

EVENT REGISTRATION:  FEBRUARY 6TH
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION: FEBRUARY 20TH

More info:

http://infinitythegame.com/article.php?id=270

LINK PRE-REGISTRATION FORM (You must login on ITS)

https://its.infinitythegame.com/interplanetary/form

LINK TO THE TOURNAMENT RESGISTRATION (From February 20 at 14:00 Spanish time CET or UTC / GMT + 1):

https://its.infinitythegame.com/interplanetary/subscribe

22 minutes ago, HellLois said:

hello-is-there-anybody-out-there.jpg

:P

Yes, and you have no idea how excited I am for the chance to come back!

Myself and a group of fellow players who 'sampled' many of Vigo's alcoholic delights have already been arranging when to get there!

10 hours ago, HellLois said:

hello-is-there-anybody-out-there.jpg

:P

Tai-yes-Yes-YES-digimon-35182916-500-281.jpg

'Just nod if you can hear me...'

Too bad it overlaps this year's Ropecon :(

A month earlier ? That's a change. Btw. your webpage could get an update ;P It's still from 2016 ;)

Good that I've already dispatch my TOFOOS to Vigo. Will get preliminary report about surroundings. 

Will have to ask few strange questions before all.

2 hours ago, Eciu said:

A month earlier ?

GenCon moved dates by a month and clashes with the usual Interplanetary dates.

8 hours ago, IJW Wartrader said:

GenCon moved dates by a month and clashes with the usual Interplanetary dates.

Aaaaa so thats why. Well I hope that it's not that much hotter in vigo in the end of July. 

.... by the way,this year Bostria will talk and show  great stuff... before gencon!

That was the case during the 1st Interplanetario and I think worked out better, in the end, as in the previous two years the reveals were a little disappointing...

I have a question: can someone visit the event without being registered in the tournament? 

On 1/27/2017 at 0:00 PM, NeoterraeFilius said:

I have a question: can someone visit the event without being registered in the tournament? 

Yes.

Is there anything specific one has to do? Like is there limited admittance or an entry fee or something?
Specifically, I'm planning to try to register for the tournament, but I'm also planning to bring my girlfriend for an extended trip (going to Porto afterwards/before and such) but I wouldn't want to leave her to wander Vigo alone for the whole time of the tournament...

@NeoterraeFilius : From the last interplanetary website, What to do in Vigo .There is more info about where it is located ( a nice place to walk visiting the port, the commercial center close to the Estación or the  oldtown ) .   There is no limited admittance neither entry fee .

On 29.01.2017 at 9:25 AM, NeoterraeFilius said:

Is there anything specific one has to do? Like is there limited admittance or an entry fee or something?
Specifically, I'm planning to try to register for the tournament, but I'm also planning to bring my girlfriend for an extended trip (going to Porto afterwards/before and such) but I wouldn't want to leave her to wander Vigo alone for the whole time of the tournament...

What language speaks your gf ?:P

1 minute ago, Eciu said:

What language speaks your gf ?:P

Slovenian, English, Italian, Croatian fluently, a tiny bit of Spanish. Why? It's not that she couldn't wander Vigo and have fun, it's that she'd like to see the event too. And if I don't get a spot in the tournament, I'm considering still going to the seminars and such, if that's possible, so I'm asking for myself too.

Just now, NeoterraeFilius said:

Slovenian, English, Italian, Croatian fluently, a tiny bit of Spanish. Why? It's not that she couldn't wander Vigo and have fun, it's that she'd like to see the event too. And if I don't get a spot in the tournament, I'm considering still going to the seminars and such, if that's possible, so I'm asking for myself too.

Nah I'm just planning to go to to vigo with my family so my wife and kiddo could also use company ;)

On 1/29/2017 at 3:25 AM, NeoterraeFilius said:

My wife came last year and will be there this year. She had a great time exploring Vigo and hanging out at the event. 

Aw man. I wish I could attend.

Stupid question - nine hours from 14:00 spanish time CET or UTC / GMT + 1, on February 6, 2017 or nine hours from 14:00 Spanish time CET or UTC / GMT + 1 on February 20, 2017? It's not clear from the registration page.

I love the "quotes" on the front page, and that our tattoos are getting more air time!

On 3/2/2017 at 3:09 PM, IJW Wartrader said:

Stupid question - nine hours from 14:00 spanish time CET or UTC / GMT + 1, on February 6, 2017 or nine hours from 14:00 Spanish time CET or UTC / GMT + 1 on February 20, 2017? It's not clear from the registration page.

the nine hours is from February 20

I just checked prices for flights and stay. It would be managable.

But the flights for one route are 8 to 24+ hours. Vigo airport is not exactly an international hub :c