Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mouzerius

gaming mat

6 posts in this topic

i orderd the district 5 war game mat at MaC and got in in to day.

i have to say the quality is great and i got even a bag with it specialy to put it safely away in =)

can`t wait to do my first battle on it.

thanks guys for this great product.

district 5 game mat.jpg

Love my mat too!

My carrying case ripped where the string goes though, so I'd advise being extra cautious with it (don't close too hard, don't carry by the string).

You're welcome! We're glad you like the design and quality :)

The "bag" is pretty flimsy, i know... But it was a bargain option to add for almost no extra cost so we went with it in favor of something more rugged(and pricy!). If youre carying the mat around a lot i'd recommend getting a plastic tube for carrying art and posters(the kind artists use). Also if the trip is short you can easily fold the mat - it won't wrinkle or damage it in any way.

Great choice for a gaming mat, I have the exact same one myself. I would suggest buying a cheap wooden rod from a craft store, 1" diameter and 4' in length to use as an aid when rolling up the mat and it also helps keep the mat from bending and creasing when in the bag.

On 26-1-2017 at 2:59 PM, Shinobi said:

Great choice for a gaming mat, I have the exact same one myself. I would suggest buying a cheap wooden rod from a craft store, 1" diameter and 4' in length to use as an aid when rolling up the mat and it also helps keep the mat from bending and creasing when in the bag.

thats a great idea thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0