Edster

First steps to infinity - Haqq Attack finished aleph started

58 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Edster said:

One final note to self - I totally should start putting these on the monthly painting support group! 

to7xkJX.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yes, yes, you should be putting those in the Monthly Painting thread!

For my friends Aleph I used a circuit board style graphic print out (I've seen them mounted on circles cut from actual circuit board but that's a lot of work.

EaQqxX4.jpg

Robert

Thanks guys!i was inspired by circuit boars etc and made my own tech graphic inspired by ‘glitches”. I will use these for the whole army, just printouts on paper.i think it suits the colour scheme quite well :)

VefgEf1.jpg

2 hours ago, Edster said:

Thanks guys!i was inspired by circuit boars etc and made my own tech graphic inspired by ‘glitches”. I will use these for the whole army, just printouts on paper.i think it suits the colour scheme quite well :)

They certainly do. I love how well the color scheme looks. It really makes your Aleph force pop. I'm tempted to copy it for the few Aleph figures I currently have.

7 hours ago, Edster said:

[ img snipped for space ]

Yes, that looks great!

17 hours ago, Edster said:

As in, the Adventure Time episode? Love it.

19 hours ago, wisefaiz said:

As in, the Adventure Time episode? Love it.

No, glitch art has been a thing for quite a while. If you enjoy it, here's a sort of gallery, the stuff posted to the /r/glitch_art subreddit that's hosted to Imgur (go to the actual subreddit if you want to see comments or sort by votes, as the Imgur pseudogallery has everything no matter if it was voted down to oblivion, here's the top voted stuff in there)