Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bandua

Ready To Battle! Prepainted terrain Designed For Infinity!

17 posts in this topic

We present you Ready For Battle! The new range of pre-painted terrain from Bandua Wargames for Infinity The Game! A completely detailed, and textured range of scenery, with a high quality and taking care of every detail..

https://banduawargames.com/es/2417-ready-for-battle

16422769_1290375007722629_35284267641510

The already known Q-Buildings have been modified and enlarged, and now you just need to assemble them to start playing on a perfectly painted and detailed table!

Accompanying these new Q-Buildings, we have launched the new holographic signs, with pre-painted methacrylate and support! 2 packs of 4 signs each, with hooks to hang from the buildings or standing on the ground. Making each game different.

16486892_1290375334389263_30106450465285

And as a finale, a pack with ALL at a reduced price! 6 buildings and 8 fully pre-painted holographic signs!

Ask on your store, or order from our online store! Individual buildings can only be found exclusively on our website!

16463248_1290375554389241_23819345706810

16463501_1290375527722577_81183473303366

16300099_1290373754389421_86057281435232

16423030_1290373851056078_14160470305136

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice stuff, but a bit on the pricey side for me, personally. Are you planning on releasing unpainted terrain with a smaller pricetag as well?

PS: The holos are the best I've seen so far...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it pretty much.

Price is o.k., in hindsight that you basically buy off the time you'd be spending on painting these things in that detail, too.

:unsure:

That said, I wonder how scratch resistant the paint/print of the buildings actually is...!?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay! I didn't recive the advice from the forum when you comented :P

On 4/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, Artjom said:

Really nice stuff, but a bit on the pricey side for me, personally. Are you planning on releasing unpainted terrain with a smaller pricetag as well?

PS: The holos are the best I've seen so far...

Yes! We already have those! Everything we made until now is unpainted.

On 5/2/2017 at 10:51 AM, John Tenzer said:

I like it pretty much.

Price is o.k., in hindsight that you basically buy off the time you'd be spending on painting these things in that detail, too.

:unsure:

That said, I wonder how scratch resistant the paint/print of the buildings actually is...!?

It is very resistant, you have to scratch it with metal or something sharp to rip off the paint. You can even roll your dice on the top of the buildings with no problem :)

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bandua said:

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay! I didn't recive the advice from the forum when you comented :P

Yes! We already have those! Everything we made until now is unpainted.

It is very resistant, you have to scratch it with metal or something sharp to rip off the paint. You can even roll your dice on the top of the buildings with no problem :)

 

Do you have addtional "Skins" for these buildings planned? That would help to build a table solely with these buildings, but also having some more variety than with those two designs now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, EmperorSaiStone said:

Do you have addtional "Skins" for these buildings planned? That would help to build a table solely with these buildings, but also having some more variety than with those two designs now.

Working on it right now! Also, a new type of Q-Building is coming (L-Building? Z-Building? SOMETHING-Building? we will see...) Of course with a new texture, different of this two, but it will look pretty complementary so they can fit all together and don't look weird. Also, we will probably release some of our old terrain on this prepainted stuff as well. AHEMTRAIN...AHEM AHEM! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bandua said:

Working on it right now! Also, a new type of Q-Building is coming (L-Building? Z-Building? SOMETHING-Building? we will see...) Of course with a new texture, different of this two, but it will look pretty complementary so they can fit all together and don't look weird. Also, we will probably release some of our old terrain on this prepainted stuff as well. AHEMTRAIN...AHEM AHEM! 

Thats very good to hear. Do you have a cautious guess, when that stuff will probably be out?

I already have terrain worth for two tables, but I will likely buy a third one when that stuff is released. Do not forget to do a Objective Room too!;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We still don't know when will it be ready, but we are working on it ;) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic! will these expand on the other ranges you have?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PsychoticStorm said:

Fantastic! will these expand on the other ranges you have?

Of course!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a bit of work to assemble everything (atleast for someone that's got no experience with building terrain before, and no instructions came in the package, luckily I found your youtube channel!) 

Well worth the work though, really liking how it looks :)

 

Any idea if you are going to make any prepainted bridges to match this set? Would love to add some to the table but I'll not be able to pain them to match this myself.

4.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.3.2017 at 5:33 PM, adamljung said:

Was a bit of work to assemble everything (atleast for someone that's got no experience with building terrain before, and no instructions came in the package, luckily I found your youtube channel!) 

Well worth the work though, really liking how it looks :)

 

Any idea if you are going to make any prepainted bridges to match this set? Would love to add some to the table but I'll not be able to pain them to match this myself.

4.jpg

Still quite a sparse table. That set alone wont do it. But despite that, I like the overall look of it. Much better than common unpainted or poorly painted mdf tables.

Thank you for posting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, EmperorSaiStone said:

Still quite a sparse table. That set alone wont do it. But despite that, I like the overall look of it. Much better than common unpainted or poorly painted mdf tables.

Thank you for posting.

As someone coming from warhammer fantasy battles I feel it's almost overpacked. Guess I still have to adjust to the ammount of terrain in this game. Unsure what to add though, since prepainted is almost a must, or stuff that's very easy to paint atleast. Any ideas?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, adamljung said:

 

As someone coming from warhammer fantasy battles I feel it's almost overpacked. Guess I still have to adjust to the ammount of terrain in this game. Unsure what to add though, since prepainted is almost a must, or stuff that's very easy to paint atleast. Any ideas?

The terrain from Icstorm or US Ariadna might fit well with those buildings.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/3/2017 at 4:19 PM, EmperorSaiStone said:

The terrain from Icstorm or US Ariadna might fit well with those buildings.

 

Definitely! we inspired a bit on the USAriadna terrain so they should fit pretty well with this!

On 10/3/2017 at 5:33 PM, adamljung said:

Was a bit of work to assemble everything (atleast for someone that's got no experience with building terrain before, and no instructions came in the package, luckily I found your youtube channel!) 

Well worth the work though, really liking how it looks :)

 

Any idea if you are going to make any prepainted bridges to match this set? Would love to add some to the table but I'll not be able to pain them to match this myself.

4.jpg

Yes! We are already preparing more elements to include on this set! we know it is a little bit sparse, but we didn't want to put too much so the price would increase a lot, and will not be affordable... Also, we thought almost everyone have some little elementes like boxes or containers to fill the gaps and block some LOS left on the table. :) So we thought it was better include just the necessary on the pack, so it has a reasonable price and always can add more stuff if you want to.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/3/2017 at 3:16 PM, adamljung said:

 

As someone coming from warhammer fantasy battles I feel it's almost overpacked. Guess I still have to adjust to the ammount of terrain in this game. Unsure what to add though, since prepainted is almost a must, or stuff that's very easy to paint atleast. Any ideas?

when I started on Infinity always thought there was too much terrain on the table, as I always played fantasy like you, and 40K. But, if you play with a lot of terrain I think the game wins a lot of fun and strategy. To prepare the tables for the tournaments I always follow a couple rules:

- Put a terrain emelent at aproximately 10 cm one to another.

- Try not to have LOS superior to 20 or 25 cm.

I don't know if you guys do something like this, but your recomendations and suggest are always interesting to create new elements and new terrain.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0