Bakga

Little Review - ITS Objectives Scenery

4 posts in this topic

Yesterday I got my ITS Objectives:

http://www.customeeple.com/product/its-objectives-set-2016/

http://www.customeeple.com/product/infinity-panic-room-its-objective-v2/

I will assemble them this weekend and post some pictures.

So far, everything looks good. Just the frame for the small objectives parts was a bit sturdy. Some parts, especially the round and fragile ones were hard to get out.

Special thanks to there customer support for handling my double order so quickly :)

So I did assemble and paint the ITS Objectives.

I have not worked with any MDF stuff before, so please bear with me.

Unfortunately not all parts fit together fine. I either had to apply some force to attach them together oder cut some of the material, to make room. With the amount of small pieces, this was quite bothersome.

Especially the consoles were troublesome. The stand that holds the display did not fit well and, in case of the blue one, ended up in a terrible downward angle. My mistake: I glued it, before trying to fit the others, so I noticed this too late.

Overall they look pretty neat. I love that all objectives have a differenc color marking. When the pieces fit, it gives a satisfaction not unlike assembling lego models :D Considering the price and number of objects, this is a pretty good deal. While boxes and crates can be selfmade easily, the antennas and consoles look good. I give it a 5/7 ;)

Next will be the building.

Antenna.jpg

Boxes.jpg

Consoles.jpg

Just a tip:

To really buff the items aesthetics, you could highlight the edges of every structure with a brighter colour (light grey). It's not that difficult to do, but enhances the visuals significantly...! 

Sorry for the long delay. It took me quite some time to get back to the table.

So I unpacked the ITS objective building and was terrified at fist. It seemed that the roof and ground tiles were broken. The manual depicts the tiles to be one big tile each. However they are split in two. I think this is intended but not clear from the start. Only when assembling the building. Since the roof can be detached, it is easier to take off this way. The ground tile could have been one piece though.

All parts fit neatly. Much better than with the objectives. Only the acrylic lamps (?) above the doors were slighty too small. In generell I glued the corner pieaces to make sure everything stays in its place. But I'm sure the building would hold even if not glued at all.

so far, i think it's a good investment with the objectives to get started. And I prefer these a lot over some markers.

roof and ground.jpg

its building.jpg

door.jpg

complete its.jpg