Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demal

Serching people to do charts

21 posts in this topic

As the tile states i'm serching people to do charts for skills, equipment, ammo, status ecc ecc. who wanna join tha cause ? 
You can also post here charts found on internet that can be helpful for player. Infinity is a good game a lot of gamer not oriented toward miniature are interested but got discouraged by the scarce approachability. who wanna help ?

IJW also made a weapons chart and hacking chart:

http://wargamingtrader.com/downloads

Captain Spud made an awesome hacking helper great for fondlephones and fondleslabs:

http://www.captainspud.com/n3hacking/

Infinity Army also has a weapon chart tailored to your list, both on printouts from desktop and on a separate tab on mobile. 

How do you imagine a skills chart functioning that is an improvement over the current skills list that clicks through to a detailed page.

And there is a ammo chart.

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Special_Ammunition_Chart

Do you mean state when you say status? What purpose would that chart have? The information you need is probably more than you could fit into a chart. On the other hand the wiki gives you quick access.

Im not sure what additional benefit you are looking for over these existing media or what you miss.

I could understand the wish to compile the most useful charts into 1-2-3 pages print out - I don't think this has been done except for the charts in the rule books and a combined weapons table.

Edit: slow-ninjad by TDC

To be fair, the ammo chart is only about a week old. I'll be working on a Game States chart towards the end of the month.

I could maybe see a skills chart with like "Skills Granted" column. Like Martial Arts grants Stealth, V: Courage etc. 

9 hours ago, Spears said:

How do you imagine a skills chart functioning that is an improvement over the current skills list that clicks through to a detailed page.

I immagine a world where you don't have to connect to internet to know the answer of a question. A world where you don't have to exit the store to get signal, a world where you dont't have to wait until the page load, and last but not least a world where you could get the info you are looking for with a quick glance. Immagine... you can.  below you can see an example of what I want to do. I'm doing a status quick chart and divided the status between "coomon status"  "status that you geto beeing hit by some peculiar weapon/program" "status related to skill or equipment".  I have yet to translate them I'm only organizing them for now.

Cattura.PNG

6 hours ago, TheRedZealot said:

I could maybe see a skills chart with like "Skills Granted" column. Like Martial Arts grants Stealth, V: Courage etc. 

yeah that would be helpful

On 27/2/2017 at 3:27 PM, Col said:

Captain Spud made an awesome hacking helper great for fondlephones and fondleslabs:

http://www.captainspud.com/n3hacking/

this is absolutely complex. for hacking program I'm happy with the integration they did in the army builder

So there is indeed an ammo chart; my apologies. I serched for that but I did not find it some days ago. Now we lack a "skill that grant other skills" charts; an equipment chart and a skill chart 

I made a chart for all the visors because my gaming group had a lot of confusion about them:

PBYIIGY.jpg

Feel free to use it.

a chart for AD (almost finished something is missing), how does it looks ? 1/3 of a page instead of 2 and half pages....

Cattura2.PNG

On 28/02/2017 at 8:37 PM, Macbain said:

I made a chart for all the visors because my gaming group had a lot of confusion about them:

PBYIIGY.jpg

Feel free to use it.

You might want to add a note to MSV3 to say it only ignores Surprise Attack/Shot from enemies using Camouflage & Hiding, similar to your note for Biovisors. 

The layout of you AD chart makes it look like AD1-3 use a template and 4-5 & X use segments. Try putting the segments and templates cells above and below instead of side by side.

Only AD1-2 are restricted from landing in the enemy Deployment Zone.

AD5 on a failure does not allow a choice of Dispersion or landing in your DZ.

Templates are restricted by Poor Visibility, not just Low and Zero Visibility.

For Impetuous you mean Extreme Impetuous.

Dispersion rules should be added.

11 hours ago, IJW Wartrader said:

The layout of you AD chart makes it look like AD1-3 use a template and 4-5 & X use segments. Try putting the segments and templates cells above and below instead of side by side.

Only AD1-2 are restricted from landing in the enemy Deployment Zone.

AD5 on a failure does not allow a choice of Dispersion or landing in your DZ.

Templates are restricted by Poor Visibility, not just Low and Zero Visibility.

For Impetuous you mean Extreme Impetuous.

Dispersion rules should be added.

thank you for the advice I will modify that accordingly

16 hours ago, Col said:

You might want to add a note to MSV3 to say it only ignores Surprise Attack/Shot from enemies using Camouflage & Hiding, similar to your note for Biovisors. 

Good point. 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:20 PM, demal said:

Better now ?

Cattura2.PNG

- please, please use a spell-checker. There are at least 8 spelling errors in that table that an automatic checker would point out.
- I find the fixed-width font unclear to read, would prefer a proportional font like Arial.
- I'd shorten the General section, it's a wall of text and if you're modifying the source text anyway. Example: "If an AI beacon scatters off the table due to Dispersion, it counts as killed." Means the same, short and to the point. After all, we're not looking for a legal definition of every single rule (we can find that in the rulebook), just an explanation.
- I'd roll the "PH" and "PH -3" lines together, replacing the Y with PH/PH-3 as applicable.

ed: "Deploy in enemy deployment zone" is unclear - Combat Jumps cannot deploy from a section inside enemy DZ like Tactical Jump can, they can only do it through landing on a template.

On 2/3/2017 at 9:20 PM, demal said:

7 hours ago, Pierzasty said:

- please, please use a spell-checker. There are at least 8 spelling errors in that table that an automatic checker would point out.
- I find the fixed-width font unclear to read, would prefer a proportional font like Arial.
- I'd shorten the General section, it's a wall of text and if you're modifying the source text anyway. Example: "If an AI beacon scatters off the table due to Dispersion, it counts as killed." Means the same, short and to the point. After all, we're not looking for a legal definition of every single rule (we can find that in the rulebook), just an explanation.
- I'd roll the "PH" and "PH -3" lines together, replacing the Y with PH/PH-3 as applicable.

ed: "Deploy in enemy deployment zone" is unclear - Combat Jumps cannot deploy from a section inside enemy DZ like Tactical Jump can, they can only do it through landing on a template.

1) yeah I know

2) I'll prove it

3) If you have avice on how to shorten the text please write it down, My knowledge of the language go only so far so if you can help to shorten some text

4) Good idea

still serching for guys to do charts of the special skill like the one I did. I'm seraching for someone to split the work with (better 3-4 guys)