Raybaker

My its warcor application

55 posts in this topic

My name is raymond baker. I live in oklahoma u.s. and applied to be a warcor but I've had issues with the website both on my pc and my cell. Is there any way to check if my application was received and accepted or rejected? There was only a save button on the form and I haven't gotten an email either way. I'd be the only warcor in the state so it would be great if this happened.

I believe you should get an email about it when the submission is complete

Maybe @Koni can help?

I didn't get an email so maybe it didn't go through. Any idea what I can do @Koni

1 minute ago, Raybaker said:

I didn't get an email so maybe it didn't go through. Any idea what I can do @Koni

If you didn't get an email, then something didn't work. It sends you an email as soon as you submit it, verifying that it's been submitted.

Also, Koni will be out of the office for a bit, so I'm not sure he'll be responding anytime soon.

But your here even better. I'll try and resubmit now. 

1 minute ago, Raybaker said:

But your here even better. I'll try and resubmit now. 

If that still doesnt work try going into incognito mode and submitting from that. That has worked for some people. 

You guys areally great ty.

8 minutes ago, Raybaker said:

You guys areally great ty.

Let us know if this work or doesn't work, and we'll see what else we can cook up for you!

I'm piggy backing in on this. I am in the same boat, it only says SAVE at the bottom of the application and I can save it. It says saved successfully but then that's it, no submit button and definitely no email confirming it went through.

3 minutes ago, MERCman said:

I'm piggy backing in on this. I am in the same boat, it only says SAVE at the bottom of the application and I can save it. It says saved successfully but then that's it, no submit button and definitely no email confirming it went through.

I honestly don't know what the application looks like, since they changed it after I applied, but it should send you a confirmation email soon. Sounds like to me that you followed the steps. Did you check your spam for the confirmation email? That's where I found mine.

Yeah nothing in SPAM either, I applied just a few days ago, maybe it's not been enough time with the weekend for them to look at it, or at least acknowledge they got it...

5 minutes ago, MERCman said:

Yeah nothing in SPAM either, I applied just a few days ago, maybe it's not been enough time with the weekend for them to look at it, or at least acknowledge they got it...

Oh, then yeah. You probably won't get one yet. I believe a person actually sends them out, I don't think they're automated. Their offices are closed right now, but they'll open back up tomorrow, I think. The person who's in charge of the WarCor stuff (Koni) will be out of the office for the rest of the week, but I'm sure he has someone else checking the applications in his leave. You should get a confirmation by the end of next week for sure, if not, then start being concerned. At least, that's my best guess and understanding of the situation. I'm obviously not an employee of CB, so I don't know all of the minute details, ha ha.

3 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Oh, then yeah. You probably won't get one yet. I believe a person actually sends them out, I don't think they're automated. Their offices are closed right now, but they'll open back up tomorrow, I think. The person who's in charge of the WarCor stuff (Koni) will be out of the office for the rest of the week, but I'm sure he has someone else checking the applications in his leave. You should get a confirmation by the end of next week for sure, if not, then start being concerned. At least, that's my best guess and understanding of the situation. I'm obviously not an employee of CB, so I don't know all of the minute details, ha ha.

Well thanks man, I know it takes awhile to go through things but def would love to get a confirmation email that it sent. Will be keeping an eye out this week!

Looks like you should be good to go then! I'd just wait until the end of this week before you freak out too much and then wait until the end of next week before you really freak out.

8 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Looks like you should be good to go then! I'd just wait until the end of this week before you freak out too much and then wait until the end of next week before you really freak out.

But i want it now!

Just now, Raybaker said:

But i want it now!

Ha ha ha! Fair enough, but I want my Kazak sectorial now, but I still have at least another year of waiting :P

2 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

23 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Ha ha ha! Fair enough, but I want my Kazak sectorial now, but I still have at least another year of waiting :P

I've just started so besides fancy terrain and more models I'm not waiting on anything yet. Warmahordes and 40k are a different issue.

@Raybaker

Application received with no problems ;)

@MERCman yours also ;)

@Koni, I sent mine in several weeks ago and have PM'd you a couple of times with no response regarding the application. Could you respond please? Thanks!

AWESOME TO HEAR! Looking forward to hearing back from you:D

16 hours ago, Koni said:

@Raybaker

@MERCman yours also ;)

16 hours ago, Koni said:

@Raybaker

@MERCman yours also ;)

Thanks @Konigood to hear.

I'm having trouble too, I submitted my app a while back, got an email saying it was rejected.  When the new system came online, I found that half the info I tried to submit (along with all my pics) were not included.  So now I'm trying to re-submit, but any time I click "save", it says save successfully, I refresh and ALL the info, pics, etc. is gone again and it is back to the old half filled out app...Can anyone help?

Send an email to [email protected] with your name & country, and we'll try to help you.

2 hours ago, Koni said:

Send an email to [email protected] with your name & country, and we'll try to help you.

Hey buddy! Just wondering if mine was received as well? I didn't see a submit button either!