Raybaker

My its warcor application

64 posts in this topic

MERCman same here.  I have an escalation league going at the moment as part of our Infinity Monday's at the local store plus quarterly tournaments.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, WargameHub said:

MERCman same here.  I have an escalation league going at the moment as part of our Infinity Monday's at the local store plus quarterly tournaments.  

Awesome man! Yeah I guess we keep rolling haha! Would be nice to get title soon though...well good luck with your league! We just had the first round last week, second round, Wednesday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck, hardest part of the league is tracking everything.  I built out a full spreadsheet for mine. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Austin has run 4 tournaments and we are almost done with an 8 week league. A year and a half ago only 4 or so people played in NH now we have around 30 and a lot of that is in part of Austin ( Wargamehub ) People are getting approved in a couple weeks but Austin has been waiting over a year and they keep telling him " we are looking into it". While Corvus Belli may have the best game in the world I'm sorry to say the whole warcor process is crap and someone needs to revise the process. We need a warcor in our area and Austin aka Wargamehub is the best fit. WTF Corvus Belli?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trigun613 said:

Austin has run 4 tournaments and we are almost done with an 8 week league. A year and a half ago only 4 or so people played in NH now we have around 30 and a lot of that is in part of Austin ( Wargamehub ) People are getting approved in a couple weeks but Austin has been waiting over a year and they keep telling him " we are looking into it". While Corvus Belli may have the best game in the world I'm sorry to say the whole warcor process is crap and someone needs to revise the process. We need a warcor in our area and Austin aka Wargamehub is the best fit. WTF Corvus Belli?

It's not essential nor do you gain particularly amazing benefits for being a warcor, so just chill and play the game. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if my application has gone through. Sent it a while back and haven't received a conformation email. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Joker7099 said:

Not sure if my application has gone through. Sent it a while back and haven't received a conformation email. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

It seems you don't actually receive a confirmation email. I got lucky and Koni came on here and mentioned that he received mine but I never got an email. That was a little bit ago and still waiting, patience is key with this I've discovered...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2017 at 10:59 PM, alphz said:

It's not essential nor do you gain particularly amazing benefits for being a warcor, so just chill and play the game. 

Exactly this. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 2:53 AM, Trigun613 said:

Austin has run 4 tournaments and we are almost done with an 8 week league. A year and a half ago only 4 or so people played in NH now we have around 30 and a lot of that is in part of Austin ( Wargamehub ) People are getting approved in a couple weeks but Austin has been waiting over a year and they keep telling him " we are looking into it". While Corvus Belli may have the best game in the world I'm sorry to say the whole warcor process is crap and someone needs to revise the process. We need a warcor in our area and Austin aka Wargamehub is the best fit. WTF Corvus Belli?

My application took a year and a half to be accepted. AFAIK there's only one bloke doing the checks, along with lots of other stuff. It'll happen. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tyrannosaurus said:

My application took a year and a half to be accepted. AFAIK there's only one bloke doing the checks, along with lots of other stuff. It'll happen. 

I'm hoping mine doesn't take that long, haha.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheDiceAbide said:

I'm hoping mine doesn't take that long, haha.

Yeah, probably says something about my credentials!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My application and a few others were approved a few weeks ago.  I think those were mostly or all older ones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one know if their application has actually been submitted? I saw a button to save my warcor app, but nothing that said "submit."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as I said, I was luvky that @Koni mentioned he had gotten mine but other than that I wouldn't have known...And I'm still waiting to be accepted.:_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood: I am still playing and demoing fyi:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now