Raybaker

My its warcor application

55 posts in this topic

MERCman same here.  I have an escalation league going at the moment as part of our Infinity Monday's at the local store plus quarterly tournaments.  

36 minutes ago, WargameHub said:

MERCman same here.  I have an escalation league going at the moment as part of our Infinity Monday's at the local store plus quarterly tournaments.  

Awesome man! Yeah I guess we keep rolling haha! Would be nice to get title soon though...well good luck with your league! We just had the first round last week, second round, Wednesday.

Good luck, hardest part of the league is tracking everything.  I built out a full spreadsheet for mine. 

Austin has run 4 tournaments and we are almost done with an 8 week league. A year and a half ago only 4 or so people played in NH now we have around 30 and a lot of that is in part of Austin ( Wargamehub ) People are getting approved in a couple weeks but Austin has been waiting over a year and they keep telling him " we are looking into it". While Corvus Belli may have the best game in the world I'm sorry to say the whole warcor process is crap and someone needs to revise the process. We need a warcor in our area and Austin aka Wargamehub is the best fit. WTF Corvus Belli?

1 hour ago, Trigun613 said:

Austin has run 4 tournaments and we are almost done with an 8 week league. A year and a half ago only 4 or so people played in NH now we have around 30 and a lot of that is in part of Austin ( Wargamehub ) People are getting approved in a couple weeks but Austin has been waiting over a year and they keep telling him " we are looking into it". While Corvus Belli may have the best game in the world I'm sorry to say the whole warcor process is crap and someone needs to revise the process. We need a warcor in our area and Austin aka Wargamehub is the best fit. WTF Corvus Belli?

It's not essential nor do you gain particularly amazing benefits for being a warcor, so just chill and play the game.