Lothair

New campaign confirmed at BoW

45 posts in this topic

In space...oh, joy.

Ariadna doesn't have Spacecraft...anymore.

I suppose we'll help out our Haqq friends on their space-borne Caravanseries and our Nomad friends on their Motherships. That'll be interesting.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheEmptyRoad said:

In space...oh, joy.

Ariadna doesn't have Spacecraft...anymore.

I suppose we'll help out our Haqq friends on their space-borne Caravanseries and our Nomad friends on their Motherships. That'll be interesting.

We Ariadnans are apparently helping out O-12. We're stationed on their ship. I think we should mutiny ;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pride of Rodina said:

We Ariadnans are apparently helping out O-12. We're stationed on their ship. I think we should mutiny ;) 

YES! I just saw The Admiral's post!!!

I'm not sure about 'Mutiny'. But Aleph can't be trusted with the other half of the Orbital to be sure. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

YES! I just saw The Admiral's post!!!

I'm not sure about 'Mutiny'. But Aleph can't be trusted with the other half of the Orbital to be sure. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  ARIADNA FOR ALL THE ORBITAL OR RIOT!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

YES! I just saw The Admiral's post!!!

I'm not sure about 'Mutiny'. But Aleph can't be trusted with the other half of the Orbital to be sure. 

Okay, maybe mutiny is a bit much. I don't exactly want to start a war with O-12, but, man, get those dirty robots out of here!

1 hour ago, NewWorldKing said:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  ARIADNA FOR ALL THE ORBITAL OR RIOT!

Oh, you bet your buns! We're going to flip EVERY table in that orbital until we get the whole thing...or at least kick ALEPH off.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they switch off the gravity it won't matter wich way round the tables are, keep calm and wait for the situation to develop, and then when the strategy dictates we FLIP ALL THE TABLES!! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cazboab said:

If they switch off the gravity it won't matter wich way round the tables are, keep calm and wait for the situation to develop, and then when the strategy dictates we FLIP ALL THE TABLES!! 

You know that in Zero-G Tables Flip You (also) ?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea of Zero G has me itching to play my Nomads, but I have to be loyal to my Tohaa army. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Eciu said:

You know that in Zero-G Tables Flip You (also) ?

That's why we're going to use mines to flip them. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pride of Rodina said:

Okay, maybe mutiny is a bit much. I don't exactly want to start a war with O-12, but, man, get those dirty robots out of here!

Oh, you bet your buns! We're going to flip EVERY table in that orbital until we get the whole thing...or at least kick ALEPH off.

Its quite obvious none of the major players can be trusted to manage space orbitals. Ariadna will manage them to ensure peace and stability!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, grey templar said:

Its quite obvious none of the major players can be trusted to manage space orbitals. Ariadna will manage them to ensure peace and stability!

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Who knows if the other factions were careless and let freaking Shasvastii and other nasties on 'em? Might as well do some checking ourselves...after we take them over ;)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Who knows if the other factions were careless and let freaking Shasvastii and other nasties on 'em? Might as well do some checking ourselves...after we take them over ;)

After all, it was US that found that sneaky Shas on the Nomad ship and kicked off this whole party wasn't it?

Super credible faction, that's us :D No funny business whatsoever *cough*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

After all, it was US that found that sneaky Shas on the Nomad ship and kicked off this whole party wasn't it?

Super credible faction, that's us :D No funny business whatsoever *cough*

Eh hmm. It was the Irmandinhos, comrade, and they're part of the Kazak forces. Close enough to US, though ;) We're all one giant Ariadna family, right?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pride of Rodina said:

Eh hmm. It was the Irmandinhos, comrade, and they're part of the Kazak forces. Close enough to US, though ;) We're all one giant Ariadna family, right?

No it was just a capitalized 'us' for emphasis...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

No it was just a capitalized 'us' for emphasis...

Oh, the tragedy of a nation commonly referred to by letters that make another common word.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

No it was just a capitalized 'us' for emphasis...

......Oh. Well, this is awkward. Now I get the joke more, ha ha.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJCJF said:

Oh, the tragedy of a nation commonly referred to by letters that make another common word.

Ha ha ha! Good ol' US of A ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Pride of Rodina said:

......Oh. Well, this is awkward. Now I get the joke more, ha ha.

Ha ha ha! Good ol' US of A ;)

Yep, plenty of US in Australia looking forward to this

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nomads can't be trusted. But I'm not convinced so much by Ateks neither. Maybe you are able to recognise a disguised Shasvastii but the camouflaged ones will surely escape your vigilance. Lets send Santiagos escort Black friars to purge all this insanity in a way that can be really trusted. 

We, Panoceanians, wil make sure all the blockade is safe from any infestation and infiltration, with the support of our ever trusted ally: ALEPH.

For Neoterra! Glory to the Hyperpower!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We at Haqqislam welcome Ariadna's help in rooting out the CA threat and are only here to safeguard our assets; and provide any help we can offer.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayadan said:

 Lets send Santiagos escort Black friars to purge all this insanity in a way that can be really trusted.

Let us know how sending cubed troops against voodootech works out for yah... Who knows maybe they're not expecting you to do the thing that exploits your main weakness against them? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cazboab said:

Let us know how sending cubed troops against voodootech works out for yah... Who knows maybe they're not expecting you to do the thing that exploits your main weakness against them? 

Santiagos are specialists that have the tools to handle with EI bodies. E/M Grenades are perfectly designed to disrupt EI commandement units. Plus we have our trusted Seraphs and Pathfinder bots to help them in their rightfully task which are Sepsitor proof. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ayadan said:

Maybe you are able to recognise a disguised Shasvastii but the camouflaged ones will surely escape your vigilance.

You serious bruh? Ariadna can't figure out how to find camouflaged troops? *Thick Brooklyn accent* Who'da think you's talkin' to huh? 

Also, who's to say the one we found wasn't camouflaged? Nothing was said about it being disguised. These kinds of details have only been shared with 0-12 up to this point. 

They will determine the best course of action, *Brooklyn accent" Capice?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheEmptyRoad said:

You serious bruh? Ariadna can't figure out how to find camouflaged troops? *Thick Brooklyn accent* Who'da think you's talkin' to huh? 

I'm talking to an Atek who can't make the difference between void and TO camouflaged guy. Maybe you were luky this time, but I won't rely on luck if Svalarheim is aimed by CA. You could say what you want, it's not Dawn, it's not your world which is at stake. WE are going to take care that everything is all right even if some strangers come to make some mess around. And you won't put your dirty hand on ALEPH, this time. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now