schoon

Strikezone Wotan

305 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Beasts of War - Warren said:

Creating a Club or Store (and joining it) brings just the results of just those in that club together... it does a couple of things

1) makes it easier to only see the battle reports of your club

2) gives you a forum for your club to plan games and talk smack with each other :)

3) helps promote your club or store to folk who might be near buy

4) the cool thing - it shows you a snapshot of the campaign based only on your members participation, so like a mini version of the campaign that only you guys get to have an effect on :)

It's just for fun :)

Awesome!

The Battle Report system will not let me update to add pics, narrative, nor anything else.  I was able to start it up and fill in the top info like opponent, location, losses, victor, etc.  Now it will not allow me to add my pictures nor my narrative report.  Love playing the missions, but documenting them #wasteoftime, as of current.

18 hours ago, Cerrik said:

The Battle Report system will not let me update to add pics, narrative, nor anything else.  I was able to start it up and fill in the top info like opponent, location, losses, victor, etc.  Now it will not allow me to add my pictures nor my narrative report.  Love playing the missions, but documenting them #wasteoftime, as of current.

You should post this in the beasts of wotan subforum.  

Send an email to [email protected] explaining the problem, posting in the forums will be a bit slower.