Col

MAY we have a speculation thread? Full releases in Op 24/4

692 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jujoji said:

So does any form of communication. 

Well, duh. You're conclusion is off, though. Internet is faster, reaches more people, and crosses more borders, thus harmful information on it is more dangerous. But off to the caravansary if you want to keep arguing this :) 

16 hours ago, Cervantes3773 said:

Every time someone looks down from their ivory tower on people who choose not to spend time painting... I push my painting sessions back a week. 

By my calculations, I won't be painting until at least 2042.

And it shows, look at that rubbish reputation ratio...

Post-to-like ratios are a terrible way to evaluate the value of forum members.

4 hours ago, Mahtamori said:

Well, duh. You're conclusion is off, though. Internet is faster, reaches more people, and crosses more borders, thus harmful information on it is more dangerous. But off to the caravansary if you want to keep arguing this :) 

I don't think my conclusion is off. I admit the internet is faster and reaches more people. It can be used to spread bad or good equally. Equally... Just like every other form of communication. The internet has improved communication.

People are more dangerous using the internet. The internet, conversation, and communication are not inherently dangerous. Again, it's the user. So whatever point you're trying to make can be applied to every form of communication. Would you feel the same way about your point when people first started speaking or writing? If the internet can be harmful faster (in 10 sec) and the spoken word can be harmful slower (in 1 day) is there really any difference?

Also, I don't think you can continue to debate and get the last word by saying further debate should continue elsewhere all in the same post. It's one or the other imo.

Words don't kill people.

Spoiler

I do.

40 minutes ago, Jujoji said:

I don't think my conclusion is off. I admit the internet is faster and reaches more people. It can be used to spread bad or good equally. Equally... Just like every other form of communication. The internet has improved communication.

People are more dangerous using the internet. The internet, conversation, and communication are not inherently dangerous. Again, it's the user. So whatever point you're trying to make can be applied to every form of communication. Would you feel the same way about your point when people first started speaking or writing? If the internet can be harmful faster (in 10 sec) and the spoken word can be harmful slower (in 1 day) is there really any difference?

Also, I don't think you can continue to debate and get the last word by saying further debate should continue elsewhere all in the same post. It's one or the other imo.

What an excellent example of faulty logic and rhetoric. I'm afraid you have me beat. I can't argue with this. You win.

Now can we get back to Infinity?

Spoiler

...so, any pics of new releases? Pained Scot starter resculpt? Anything?

my post to like ratio is great and I have the best opinions here

We're going to Make Infinity Great again. 

This game. It's going to be huge. So huge. 

53 minutes ago, schoon said:

But.... do you have the best people? Are they amazing?

Most importantly, how big are their hands?

2 hours ago, schoon said:

That means it's gonna have huge Guts rolls.

Iponxv-qqW0.jpg

30 minutes ago, Blackskull27 said:

Iponxv-qqW0.jpg

That's June release, apparently. We have had the May releases already, buddy...