Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdmiralJCJF

So Many Podcasts - So Little Time!

13 posts in this topic

IMG_0125.JPG.e00ee36e54fdd8c8f0ba7385a31

In my ongoing quest to listen to ALL THE INFINITY PODCASTS, I can't help but notice that list of podcasts on @bostria's pad.

I see: 

??? (Maybe Mayacast?) ???
Personal Flashpaper
Remote Presence
??? ???
Totally Crit
Total Reaction
Sin ??? 2.0
??? ???
L-Host

Does anyone know what those other podcasts are?

(Oh, and I DO love the image... Achilles getting what he deserves)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sin Petaca 2.0, a Spanish podcast run by a very nice guy called Omadon.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one between Remote Presence and Totally Crit looks like MetaChemistry.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, "Más allá de Mordor", another spanish podcast.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so we have:

??? (Maybe Mayacast?) ???
Personal Flashpaper
Remote Presence
MetaChemistry
Totally Crit
Total Reaction
Sin Petaca 2.0
Más allá de Mordor
L-Host

So, assuming that first one is Mayacast (and it looks like it might be, if only by elimination) we have the whole list!

Thanks for your help guys!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AdmiralJCJF said:

Ok, so we have:

??? (Maybe Mayacast?) ???
Personal Flashpaper
Remote Presence
MetaChemistry
Totally Crit
Total Reaction
Sin Petaca 2.0
Más allá de Mordor
L-Host

So, assuming that first one is Mayacast (and it looks like it might be, if only by elimination) we have the whole list!

Thanks for your help guys!

You forgot the second one... "ARO"?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARO Podcast is Tabletop Gamers United (that's what the podcast names are)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Abrilete said:

You forgot the second one... "ARO"?

Good call, so it's actually:

??? (Maybe Mayacast?) ???
Tabletop Gamers United: ARO
Personal Flashpaper
Remote Presence
MetaChemistry
Totally Crit
Total Reaction
Sin Petaca 2.0
Más allá de Mordor
L-Host

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how accurate you want this to be but there's no hyphen for Lhost, it's absolutely Mayacast at the top of that list, and Total Reaktion is spelled with a k. I'm not trying to be picky, just... informative... or something.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whale said:

I'm not sure how accurate you want this to be but there's no hyphen for Lhost, it's absolutely Mayacast at the top of that list, and Total Reaktion is spelled with a k. I'm not trying to be picky, just... informative... or something.

I wasn't familiar with Total Reaktion and had no luck on google. Thanks for answering my question just before I asked. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2017 at 3:07 PM, Whale said:

I'm not sure how accurate you want this to be but there's no hyphen for Lhost, it's absolutely Mayacast at the top of that list, and Total Reaktion is spelled with a k. I'm not trying to be picky, just... informative... or something.

All fair points, so we have:

Mayacast
Infinity: ARO
Personal Flashpaper
Remote Presence
MetaChemistry
Totally Crit
Total Reaktion
Sin Petaca 2.0
Más allá de Mordor
Lhost

Great teamwork!

Now I just wish I spoke Spanish so I could listen to the two podcasts I don't already enjoy.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to make everything simpler, we have dropped the "Tabletop Gamers United" from our title (we haven't covered other games in so long, no point in pretending). So we are just ARO podcast or Infinity: ARO

Good to have a list of everyone together! The community has grown so much in the past 4'ish years.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2017 at 2:04 AM, Wax said:

Just to make everything simpler, we have dropped the "Tabletop Gamers United" from our title (we haven't covered other games in so long, no point in pretending). So we are just ARO podcast or Infinity: ARO

Good to have a list of everyone together! The community has grown so much in the past 4'ish years.

It is absolutely amazing, we've come so far and the future is shining. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0