Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yaroslaf

New player in Edinburgh

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys!!! After a while (about a year) lurking in the forum and reading a lot of lore of the game I finally decided to join the team and take the flag of the nomad nation :D 

But, because my timming is AWFUL I decided to move to Edinburgh as well, and now I have a bunch of miniatures and I know no one in this city :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood: so, if is any community here I would be glad (and thankfull) to join :) 

Hi,

me and a friend are based in Edinburgh (Leith) and play Infinity though we haven't branched out as far as a club yet and are still sort of learning the game as we go.

I am aware there used to be a small community that play on Friday nights (I think) up at the Table Top cafe on the Royal Mile ( www.tabletopcafe-edinburgh.com).

There are also a number of tabletop wargames clubs dotted around the city that might have Infinity players among them. One i known of is the http://www.edinburghleagueofgamers.co.uk/. They mention infinity as a game played at the club. It might be worth contacting them to see if they have any members that play Infinity on a regular basis up there. 

Cheers,

Matt

Guys,  would you like to met? I move to Edinburgh recently and I know very few people (yes, I know, sound sad) so... Let me know if you like the idea or anything :)

Hello you lovely people!

My name is Joe, I am the club president for ELG. If any of you would like to come and meet us on a wednesday evening at the club or a friday evening at tabletop cafe, we would gladly give you a few games, its always great to have new players and expand the scene :)

Regards

Joe

Come to ELG on Wednesday nights! Its ace.