• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kristoff

Choosing Evacuation Device levels - possible?

Question

Hiho,

There are two levels of ED - escape system and ejection system. Both have "Obligatory" trait. Is it possible for my Iguana to choose lower level (escape system)? If not, what's the point of having those skills leveled?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

  • 0

I don't know why the Ejection System has L2 in its name, because the Escape System isn't L1 so isn't contained by an Ejection System. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
30 minutes ago, IJW Wartrader said:

I don't know why the Ejection System has L2 in its name, because the Escape System isn't L1 so isn't contained by an Ejection System. 

Perhaps it should be renamed Ejection System Version 2 or V2 to prevent confusion.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 minutes ago, BaleWolf said:

Perhaps it should be renamed Ejection System Version 2 or V2 to prevent confusion.

Ejection System: X would follow the current naming criteria. 

Other options:

Ejection System 2: Ejection Systemer 

Ejection System with a Vengeance 

A Good Day to Ejection System 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, Col said:

Ejection System: X would follow the current naming criteria. 

Other options:

Ejection System 2: Ejection Systemer 

Ejection System with a Vengeance 

A Good Day to Ejection System 

You forgot the most important one:

Ejection System 2: Electric Boogaloo! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, BaleWolf said:

You forgot the most important one:

Ejection System 2: Electric Boogaloo! 

The Ejection System Strikes Back 

The Ejection System of the Clones 

The Force Ejection System 

The Last Ejection System 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 minutes ago, Col said:

The Ejection System Strikes Back 

The Ejection System of the Clones 

The Force Ejection System 

The Last Ejection System 

Ejection System: Escape from LA

2 Fast 2 Ejected

Ejection System: Ejection Control

Ejection System: In the streets 3D

Ejection System 2, The Second One

Ejection System Forever

Live Ejected Or Die Hard

Ejection System: The Quest for Peace, over there, on top of that building.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ejection System 2: Premature Ejectulation

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Munin said:

Ejection System 2: Premature Ejectulation

How did I miss that one!?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 minutes ago, BaleWolf said:

Ejection System: Escape from LA

2 Fast 2 Ejected

Ejection System: Ejection Control

Ejection System: In the streets 3D

Ejection System 2, The Second One

Ejection System Forever

Live Ejected Or Die Hard

Ejection System: The Quest for Piece, over there, on top of that building.

Ejection System Part Deux

Ejection System Reloaded

Ejection System and Robin

The Dark Ejection System 

Ejection System 2: Judgement Day

For an Ejection System More

The Good, the Bad, and the Ejected 

Indiana Jones and the Ejection System of Doom

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

These are all too good. Time to create more billboard designs for my city table, consider them all stolen...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

La-La-Eject (but also La-La-Land could be good for Combat Jump troops)

The Ejected

The Dark Tag Eject

Ejecting Softly

The blair witch Eject

but also

 

Eject [2010] (zombie prostitutes...)

Ejecta [2014] (horror sci-fi)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0