Followers 0
Mateyo

Taking my ASS to the tournament!

5 posts in this topic

Going to my first tournament soon. Missions are:

tic tac toe

comms center

highly classified.

Here's what I have worked out. Is it worth bringing an evo hacker for the wip bonus on objectives? Am I running the right Scylla? I expect to face quite a bit of onyx contact force. Since this is my first time running steel phalanx, any tips/tricks would be appreciated. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

image.png

image.png

Netrod in the second group is completely useless, it is equipment, not a trooper, so it cannot change combat group, go for a Warcor instead.

Otherwise I'm too busy chuckling at the thread title :D

Unless you want to use Scylla to buff your Ekdromos drop, I'd switch her to an assault or killer hacker. If you can shave two points somewhere, you can bring her as a killer hacker with two deva bots. Two flamers popping out of cybermask is no joke.

If you put the Ekdromos into the second group and then the net rod into the first, you can put the Ekdromos back in with a command token once Ajax goes down.

If you make Ajax your LT, you'll lose out on machaon's awesomeness, but it means that you can fuel Ajax with 10 orders on the first turn, even if two of your orders are stripped by your opponent.

On 21/4/2017 at 1:58 AM, Col said:

Netrod in the second group is completely useless, it is equipment, not a trooper, so it cannot change combat group, go for a Warcor instead.

Alternately put the ekdromoi in the second group. You'kl want to keep in reserve, and you're bound to take a few losses anyway.