Col

June must be kidding me! June speculation thread! OP updated with full releases 22/5/17

557 posts in this topic

This month's releases will be:

*drumroll*

18620428_10154383524941333_7268271924453

• Aleph: Danavas Hacker and Karkata Remote Ancillary Unit

c485c697be.png

• Aleph: Steel Phalanx 300 Point Pack

18YJXl2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Ariadna: Caledonian Highlander Army, Ariadna Sectorial Starter Pack

18341687_1444584262269143_64936836118241

• Haqqislam: Hassassins Ayyar (Viral Pistols)

ayyar.jpg.48609c7c1b19ce19033626a8e0ef94

• Nomads: Zeros (Combi Rifle/Hacker)
  • PanOceania: Bagh-Mari Unit (HMG)

baghmari-bols3.jpg

• Yu Jing: Ninjas (Multi Sniper/Hacker)

New sniper shot. Most likely a trooper from the CHA starter:

18301181_10154826290583842_7734319129378

Shang-Ji resculpt.

10 minutes ago, Crusader said:

Shang-Ji resculpt.

I think I'm more likely to get my trenchcoat Uhlans before that :P

7 minutes ago, Col said:

I think I'm more likely to get my trenchcoat Uhlans before that :P

Why would July like that! Oh, sorry, wrong month.

Seriously, though, I'd say Shang-Ji are much more likely before Trenchcoat Uhlans, but that Shang-Ji is less likely this far from IA release.

It's tradition to say its sculpt is coming :), and one can hope (now that the ORC new sculpts are confirmed to not going to happen for years)

Nexus 2 blister combi + hacker

Sakiel Box

Chaksa HI

But we will probably get nothing until the Sukeuls with Missile Launcher in July.

I just converted up some shikami based off the concept dossiers.
I expect the actual models in June (if they follow the established protocol).

Guarda De Assalto

59 minutes ago, T.I.A said:

Guarda De Assalto

Double blister, without auxbots.

(auxbots were supposed to be a separate blister but that would be too convenient)

28 minutes ago, Pierzasty said:

Double blister, without auxbots.

(auxbots were supposed to be a separate blister but that would be too convenient)

I would love this. Wouldn't have a reason to buy the ugly auxilia anymore.

Female Dog Warrior.

- Karkata drone paired with something. Mk.II Proxy hacker would be the obvious choice (c'mon, CB, we're waiting for it for AGES! :P)

- Ayyar

- Akal Commando with BS

- Caledonia starter

- Daylami box

17 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

- Akal Commando with BS

Do we really need 5th (if not 6th) AD trooper sculp in PanO ?

Just now, Eciu said:

Not to mention they are the least interesting (and I think least used) of all AD troopers in the game. No matter how many sculpts you make, it doesn't change they're dull and subpar profiles.

9 minutes ago, Eciu said:

We have them in our roster, so why not? And don't forget there are still three unreleased Crusader sculpts...

8 minutes ago, Nemo No Name said:

Not to mention they are the least interesting (and I think least used) of all AD troopers in the game. No matter how many sculpts you make, it doesn't change they're dull and subpar profiles.

I disagree. My only problem is that Akalis and Crusaders are so similar. I'd like to see them changed one day to differ more.

7 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

I disagree. My only problem is that Akalis and Crusaders are so similar. I'd like to see them changed one day to differ more.

Which AD trooper do you find less interesting and/or less useful (due to cost effectiveness or simply bad rule set)? Out of all in the game?

15 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

We have them in our roster, so why not? And don't forget there are still three unreleased Crusader sculpts...

Yes I know but I think everyone would be much happier if they had released single ORC (new!) blister than 3 more PanO AD troopers ;P

17 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

Well I dont personally value high ARM/BTS stats on crusader (for which he payes a lot), only interesting profile is MR/LFT (nice can opener from flank) but it costs a lot (and too often I decide on taking just a TOFOOS). 

51 minutes ago, Eciu said:

Yes I know but I think everyone would be much happier if they had released single ORC (new!) blister than 3 more PanO AD troopers ;P

Oh, absolutely :D

1 hour ago, Nemo No Name said:

Which AD trooper do you find less interesting and/or less useful (due to cost effectiveness or simply bad rule set)? Out of all in the game?

I don't compare them to other AD troops at all. They're pretty barebone, but still have good stats and get the job done. 

52 minutes ago, Eciu said:

Well I dont personally value high ARM/BTS stats on crusader (for which he payes a lot), only interesting profile is MR/LFT (nice can opener from flank) but it costs a lot (and too often I decide on taking just a TOFOOS). 

Spitfire, HMG and BS are all good weapons to take, and TOFO doesn't have access to them. I agree that MR/LFT is the most interesting one, but all others are useful.

5 minutes ago, Stiopa said:

Spitfire, HMG and BS are all good weapons to take, and TOFO doesn't have access to them. I agree that MR/LFT is the most interesting one, but all others are useful.

<grumbling warning>

I was more in line of that every single AD: Jump choice in other factions have a better PH (to actually perform AD jump ;P) or more "generic" usefull skills in firefights (mimetism, superior movement, dogged to not to die to first oppositing crit etc.).

23 minutes ago, Eciu said:

I was more in line of that every single AD: Jump choice in other factions have a better PH (to actually perform AD jump ;P) or more "generic" usefull skills in firefights (mimetism, superior movement, dogged to not to die to first oppositing crit etc.).

True that, but I can live with what we've got. To each his own, but I never saw our AD as lacking. And I wouldn't use Combat Jump without EVO on table anyway, except as a last resort.

But sure, it'd be nice to see some additional skill added. It's not necessary, though.

Nisse HMG and hacker repacked for PanO.

45 minutes ago, Lancer said:

Nisse HMG and hacker repacked for PanO.

So you say this way someone will buy Nisse hacker ?;P

32 minutes ago, Eciu said:

So you say this way someone will buy Nisse hacker ?;P

Horrifying vision of lonely of Nisse hackers lying neglected on the Shaekonnit's shelf/storage area. Hoping sempai CB will release a hacking profile that will get them into circulation. :_crying__rvmp_by_bad_blood: