MARC C

[WIP] My NeoCasa table

10 posts in this topic

That is a lovely little table. Getting so bored of doing my own tables which are mostly the same color. This splash of different colors with a unified theme looks great! Thanks for sharing. 

PS: do you know if MC studios still exists? Their site appears to be missing. 

PPS: woot for the hidden Goritisi in the background. 

2 hours ago, zagdag said:

That is a lovely little table. Getting so bored of doing my own tables which are mostly the same color. This splash of different colors with a unified theme looks great! Thanks for sharing. 

PS: do you know if MC studios still exists? Their site appears to be missing. 

PPS: woot for the hidden Goritisi in the background. 

Thank you ! We have streets, in Montreal, of identical historical brick houses painted in different lively colours. That is were I got the idea from. 

I closed MCSTUDIO six months ago and return to graphic design. 

(LOL! Yes Wrath of Kings rocks. A really fun and quick game.)

A pity that those are no longer available. The whole table deal was pretty nice.

Black, blue and light gray variation.

DSCN7222_zps9lreplc1.jpg

Very nice table layout, although  you could use some extra scatter terrain as corners of the table are a bit empty ;). Do you have further plans to add more highlights to the buildings?

It's a bit sad you've closed your studio as your terrains had some original design solutions.

On 04/05/2017 at 5:24 AM, Usashi said:

Very nice table layout, although  you could use some extra scatter terrain as corners of the table are a bit empty ;). Do you have further plans to add more highlights to the buildings?

It's a bit sad you've closed your studio as your terrains had some original design solutions.

Thank you. Your table is superbe ! The statues are a very nice touch.

That is not the final lay out. I still have some buildings and pieces of scatter to paint. 
Yes, I will add more details to the buildings later on. 

I played only 3 games of Infinity in 2017 and don't plan to transfer my project on the new forum.